Microsoft SQL Server 2012 10 USER CALs Add On
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 10 USER CALs Add-On
*This is a license add-on pack of 10 User CALs for Microsoft SQL Server 2012. This includes only the CALs; the server license is sold separately.*
Available with a license add-on pack of 10 user client access licenses, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 offers you many advantages. Thanks to the constantly updated and deeply discounted prices at My Choice Software, you can enjoy those advantages at an extremely low cost. We offer professional installation at a low price if you choose not to install it yourself, and as always, the in-house staff at My Choice Software is just a toll-free telephone call away in our offices in California if you need any advice or have any questions.
New SQL Server 2012 capabilities include Windows server support that lets you reduce OS patching by up to 50 to 60 percent. Among this softwares many other benefits are the ability to extend any data anywhere. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 supports relational and nonrelational data, including big data sources such as Hadoop.
Please note that in addition this license add-on pack, you must also have a server license thats sold separately. To learn fully what this innovative software and add-on pack can do for you or to have your questions answered, call the in-house support staff at My Choice Software in California toll free, send us an email, instant-chat with us or complete and submit our handy online information form.
New SQL Server 2012 Capabilities
Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
¹The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management packs for System Center Operations Manager help IT centrally manage the
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09842|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
As the foundation of the cloud-ready information platform, SQL Server 2012 will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by mission critical confidence.
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
Windows Server Core Support:
User-Defined Server Roles:
SQL Server Data Tools:
Run Non-Critical Applications:
Integrate Data and Enable Basic BI:
Develop Innovative Applications:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||10 CAL|
* Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2012 components you install
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top