Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard 2 Core - Open License
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
SQL Server 2012 Standard Core Edition
You can take advantage of the many benefits of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard with a two-core open license and save a substantial amount of money on the purchase price at My Choice Software.
The many new benefits of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard include Windows Server Core support, which can reduce OS patching by up to 50 to 60 percent. User-defined server roles make it easy to manage permissions for data access, support separation of duties and comply with strict data access policies. Distributed replay simplifies application testing, minimizing errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes. Providing an integrated development experience for database and business intelligence, SQL Server Data Tools help you bring database development to a new, advanced level.
Professional installation of this software is available for a small extra fee. If you have any questions about Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard, just call the in-house support staff toll free at our offices in California, email us or fill in and submit our online information form.
New SQL Server 2012 Capabilities
Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
¹The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management packs for System Center Operations Manager help IT centrally manage their infrastructure.
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
Integrate Data and Enable Basic BI
More Easily Integrate Data
- More easily integrate data from multiple disparate sources with enhancements to Integration Services which include rich DBA and IT Implementer support for the deployment an
SQL Server 2012 Standard Core Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||7NQ-00219|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Core Edition|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Core Edition|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||2 Core|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top