Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition with 10 CALs - Open LicenseMFR # 228-09842 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition with 10 CALs - Open License
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition with 10 CALsNew SQL Server 2012 Capabilities
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition offers many new capabilities that will help any organization run more smoothly. When you buy Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition with 10 client access licenses from My Choice Software, you leverage even more advantages with our discounted prices and our quality, in-house support from California.
New support for Windows Server Core means that Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition will reduce OS patching by up to 50 to 60 percent. User-defined server roles let you easily manage permissions around data access so you can separate duties and strictly control data access policies. Distributed replay lets you simply application testing and keep errors to a minimum with production-like application testing and configuration changes as well as upgrades.
SQL Server data tools let you make major improvements in database development and business intelligence. With this product, you can extend any data anywhere. SQL Server 2012 supports relational and nonrelational data, including big data sources such as Hadoop, and you can extend heterogeneous environments with any industry-standard API.
If you have any questions about what Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition with 10 CALs can do for you, call us toll free, email us or fill in and submit our online information form. Youll get prompt, helpful answers from our expert staff.
Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
¹The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09842|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
As the foundation of the cloud-ready information platform, SQL Server 2012 will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by mission critical confidence.
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
Windows Server Core Support:
User-Defined Server Roles:
SQL Server Data Tools:
Run Non-Critical Applications:
Integrate Data and Enable Basic BI:
Develop Innovative Applications:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||10 CAL|
* Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2012 components you install
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top