Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard with 10 CALs Open License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard - Server License
Ready for the cloud, the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Server License from My Choice Software boasts incredibly fast performance. Rapid data discovery gives end users powerful insights via seamless data exploration and visualization.
Build solutions and extend data
This information platform will help your organization build solutions and extend data whether to the cloud or your premises.
The expansive developer technologies of this system allow you to scale on demand with flexible deployment options to extend data practically anywhere across your server or the cloud.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
Required 9s and protectionDeliver required uptime and data protection, server to cloud without wasting time and money.
Managed self-service BIEnable users with self-service BI while gaining better monitoring and management capabilities for IT.
Blazing-fast performanceGain breakthrough and predictable performance backed by industry-leading benchmarks.
Rapid data discoveryEmpower end users with insights through rapid data exploration and visualization.
Scale on demand
Scale on demand with flexible and hybrid deployment options on your terms server to cloud.
Microsoft open license
Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses.
- After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number.
- Open License Business offers savings on estimated retail prices by placing an initial order for five or more licenses or one server processor license.
- With Open License Business, customers can combine any set of Microsoft products to qualify for the five-license minimum.
Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%? with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%? with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
?The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%? with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I have made to purchases from My Choice Software and both have gone splendidly well. The first product I purchased would not install correctly due to the type of MSI package originally provided. I contacted My Choice Software support and they quickly provided me with the correct MSI package and I was able to install within minutes. The second product I purchased was server based and the install was flawless.
Very good service, selection, and prices.
Chris R. Kuhn