Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard with 10 CALs - Retail LicenseMFR # 228-09842 Digital DownloadRegular price $3,99999
SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09842|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
As the foundation of the cloud-ready information platform, SQL Server 2012 will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by mission critical confidence.
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition|
Windows Server Core Support:
User-Defined Server Roles:
SQL Server Data Tools:
Run Non-Critical Applications:
Integrate Data and Enable Basic BI:
Develop Innovative Applications:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||10 CAL|
* Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server 2012 components you install
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard with 10 CALs - Retail License
SQL Server 2012 Capabilities
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard offers many benefits for you and your organization that can save you time and money. Available with 10 CALs in a retail package at a discounted price from My Choice Software, this software can reduce OS patching by up to 50 to 60 percent with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-defined server roles let you easily manage permissions around data access, helping you separate duties and enhance compliance with strict data-access policies. Distributed replay meanwhile helps you simplify application testing and minimize errors with production-like application and configuration changes as well as upgrades. You can boost your database development with SQL Server Data Tools in an integrated development experience for database and business intelligence.
If you have any questions about Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard and what it can do for you, just ask the experts at My Choice Software. Call us toll free, email us, complete and submit our online question form or instant-chat with us. Any way you communicate with us, youll get quick, authoritative answers in plain English from our in-house staff in California.
Windows Server Core Support
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core.
User-Defined Server Roles
Easily manage permissions around data access to support separation of duties and enable compliance around strict data access policies.
Simplify application testing and help minimize errors with production-like application testing and configuration changes, and upgrades.
SQL Server Data Tools
Take database development to the next level with SQL Server Data Tools an integrated development experience for database and BI.
Things You Can Do
Run Non-Critical Applications
Greater Uptime and Recovery
Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
¹The percentage reduction in patching varies and can be less based on the server roles that are enabled and the type of patches that are applied.
Support for Better Compliance
- More easily manage permissions around data access with User-Defined Server Roles to support separation of duties. Help increase manageability and decrease complexity of database schema through new Default Schema for Groups that allows a default database schema for Windows group user accounts. Better control database access to deployed applications while improving manageability through Contained Database Authentication that uses self-contained access information without the need for server logins.
- Simplify application testing and minimize errors on a single database with application changes, configuration changes, and upgrades using new Distributed Replay. Added support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 automates management tasks across the Microsoft platform and enhancements to Sys Prep help IT more efficiently create VMs for private cloud solutions. Meanwhile, updated management packs for System Center Operations Manager help IT centrally manage their infrastructure.
- Reduce OS patching by as much as 50-60%¹ with new support for Windows Server Core. Meanwhile, Database Recovery Advisor introduces significant user experience enhancements to the ways DBAs can restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio. Within Management Studio, customers can now move a logical copy of their SQL Server databases directly to Windows Azure SQL Database for more cost-effective and fully redundant data protection options.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-09842 SKU # 228-09842RB
Product Delivery:Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top