Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition Retail Box
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition - Box Pack - 1 User - DVD - Win - English - United States
This is a physical disc edition, retail box pack.
SQL Server 2014 provides a new in-memory capability for tables, saving space and making your database faster and more accessible! This solves many of the "plumbing" issues of disk-based databases.
SQL Server 2014 enables customers to build mission-critical applications and Big Data solutions using high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads without having to buy expensive add-ons or high-end appliances. SQL Server 2014 uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases both on-premises and in the cloud, which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud with existing skills.
SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||E32-01098|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition|
|Marketing Information||SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition lets developers build almost any kind of database application on top of SQL Server. It's licensed for use as a development and test system, not as a production server, and is an ideal choice for people who build and test database applications.|
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2014 Developer Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Details||Installation Type: Locally installed|
SQL Server 2014 is supported in virtual machine environments running on the Hyper-V role in:
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top