Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 with 10 ClientsMFR # 228-10255 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 with 10 Clients
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition
Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 with 10 clients licensing can provide faster insights across your data by unlocking operational report visibility across business with integrated data. This product provides reliable and robust data security with core data management and is powered by tools that are easy to use.
Licensed for one server and 10 clients, Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2014 saves you costs in purchases, training and staff and offers even better value when you buy from My Choice Software, thanks to our industry-leading discounts and our in-house support from our staff in California.
Built-in cloud capabilities in this product give a consistent platform that helps lower costs and quickly scale. Solutions can be deployed on premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
Microsoft® SQL server stand edition 2014 with 10 client software unlocks the operational report visibility across the business with an integrated data. Software provides leverage reliable, robust data security with core data management.
- Type: Database DBMS
- License type: Complete product
- License quantity: 1 server, 10 client
- Language supported: English, platform supported: PC, operating system supported: Windows
- System requirements: Processor: 1 GHz Pentium III-compatible or faster (x86), 1.4 GHz AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (x64), 2 GHz or faster (Recommended)
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012/2008, Windows 7/8/8.1
- Hard disk: 6GB of free space, memory: 1GB RAM (4GB recommended), optical drive: DVD-ROM
- System requirements: .NET 3.5 SP1, .NET 4.0, Windows PowerShell 2.0, Shared memory, Named Pipes, TCP/IP and VIA, SQL Server 2014 requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor, internet functionality requires Internet access
- Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 SP2 standard, enterprise and datacenter editions, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions, Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions
- Core data management: Leverage reliable, cost-effective availability, and robust data security features, powered by easy-to-use tools and functionality
- Cloud-enabled database: Built-in cloud capabilities provide a consistent platform to help reduce costs and quickly scale
- Faster insights across your data: Unlock new insights and operational reporting visibility across the business with consistent, integrated data
SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-10255|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition|
|Marketing Information||SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise-ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help businesses make better decisions, faster. These solutions can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.|
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||10 Client|
SQL Server 2014 is supported in virtual machine environments running on the Hyper-V role in:
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top