Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB SSD, i5
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number CR5-00001
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Tablet PC
- Operating System Windows 10 Pro
- Aspect Ratio 3:2
- Pointing Device Type Stylus
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB SSD, Intel i5 Processor
Microsoft combines the portability of a tablet and the performance of a laptop with the 12.3" Surface Pro 4. Weighing just 1.73 pounds and measuring just 0.33" thin, the Surface Pro 4 packs an Intel 6th gen (Skylake) dual-core processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. Use the multi-position Kickstand and the Surface Pro 4 Type Cover (sold separately) to turn the Surface Pro 4 into a laptop. The included Surface Pen provides up to 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
The Surface Pro 4 features a 12.3" PixelSense display with a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution (267 ppi) and a 3:2 aspect ratio. The display is also a 10-point touch support so you can take full advantage of the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. If you want to output video to an external display, you can use the mini DisplayPort.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- 12.3" PixelSense 10-Point Multi-Touch Display
- Featuring a 2736 x 1824 screen resolution with 267 pixels per inch, the 12.3" PixelSense display provides a high-res, clear viewing experience. Use the multi-position Kickstand for a hands-free way to watch movies. The display is also a touchscreen, so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro. You can also output video to an external display via the mini DisplayPort.
- Intel Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Surface Pro 4 delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Surface Pro 4 is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Surface Pro 4 also comes with Bluetooth 4.0, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- The Portability of a Tablet
- Weighing in at 1.73 pounds and measuring 0.33" thin, the Surface Pro 4 can be used in classes, at meetings, or on the road. The bright, responsive touchscreen and the high-quality speakers with Dolby audio provide an immersive viewing experience while the front 5-megapixel camera allows you to video chat with friends and family in high resolution.
- Surface Pen
- The included Surface Pen feels like an actual pen and provides a natural writing experience. Use the Surface Pen to mark up presentations, sign documents, or enjoy art apps. You can also open a blank OneNote document with a click of the Surface Pen to instantly capture your next idea, even if your Surface Pro 4 is in sleep mode.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.