Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Open LicenseMFR # D87-04941 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Open License
Visio Professional 2010 provides advanced diagramming tools to help you simplify complexity with intuitive and professional-looking diagrams, dynamic and data-driven visuals, and new ways to share via a browser in real time.
- Easily illustrate complex ideas visually with professional-looking templates and modern, pre-drawn shapes
- Share interactive, refreshable, data-linked diagrams with others via their web browsers
- Apply intelligent and advanced diagrams in business-process analysis/BPM, compliance/quality, and rule-based diagrams
- Improve consistency and accuracy across your organization with advanced diagramming and new process-management tools
- See the entire picture by showing meaningful data and information graphically in a single, up-to-date diagram
- Add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, Page Auto Size, and Auto Align & Space
- Create dynamic, data-driven diagrams that are connected to real-time business data and refresh automatically
- Maximize consistency and accuracy across your organization with Diagram Validation that can find common errors or check for business logic
- Import, save, and work with CAD files
- Drill down with pivot diagrams to provide graphical business intelligence analysis to Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft SQL Server, or any OLEDB/ODBC data source
- Dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates make every step in creating diagrams easier
- Make your business-process diagrams easy to understand and professional-looking by using Visio 2010 Subprocesses and Containers to organize related shapes visually and logically
*A range of planning functions from business processes to floor plans.
Open licensing is for small to mid-sized organizations that have less than 250 desktop PCs and who order as few as five licenses. Benefits of Open License include, discounts off the retail price of software, the ability to track and manage licenses by using online tools, and the rights to create a standard image and deploy it on multiple machines, and rights to transfer licenses from one machine to another.
Visio 2010 Professional
|Manufacturer Part Number||D87-04941|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Visio 2010 Professional|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Visio 2010 Professional|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top