Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 International License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2010
The advanced diagramming tools of Visio 2010 help you simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals and new ways to share on the Web in real time.
Start by building your diagram with professional-looking templates and modern, pre-drawn shapes. Then, easily link your diagram to popular data sources (such as Excel). Youll see data automatically refresh right within your diagram, reflected in vibrant visuals such as icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs. Finally, with just a few clicks, publish your data-linked diagram to SharePoint, and provide access to others on the Web, even if they don't have Visio.
Together, simplicity, data-driven shapes, and Web sharing make Visio 2010 one of the most powerful ways to see and understand relevant information.
Simplify complexity with a diverse set of intuitive, professional diagramming tools
With a dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates, Visio 2010 makes every step in creating diagrams easier.
- Jump-start diagramming with a diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, sample drawings, and templates for IT, business, process management, and more. Visio Standard is perfect for all of your diagram needs.
- Find everything you need in one place to complete a diagramming task. Every step in creating a diagram is more intuitive, with the logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes and stencils, and a new status bar that helps you move more efficiently within and between your diagrams.
- Add and align shapes quickly and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, automatic layout adjustment, and page Auto Size.
- Simplify large and complex diagrams using Subprocesses and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically. A Subprocesses? A mini-diagram on a separate page that links to a Subprocess shape in a larger diagram? Breaks complex processes in diagrams into more manageable pieces. Containers help you organize different sets of shapes and clarify how they relate to each other in diagrams.
- Make your diagrams more appealing and professional-looking in seconds using modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
- Check diagrams against business rules and logic to ensure accuracy and consistency in diagrams. With one click, you can validate a diagram to ensure it's logically and properly constructed.
- Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more efficiently than ever with a new advanced template that contains SharePoint workflow rules and logic, and the ability to export and import workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.