Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013 Open License
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013 Open License (Server License)
Check-in, check-out, manage versions, or use diff/merge to collaborate and maintain control of your teams projects. Support for centralized (Team Foundation Version Control) or distributed (Git) version control in Team Foundation Server gives your team the flexibility to use the version control technology that works for them.
Agile Planning & Collaboration
Adopt agile practices at your own pace using templates for Scrum, Agile, or CMMI. You can also download third party process templates or create your own. Collaborate with all project stakeholders throughout the development process with work items, Kanban boards, and feedback requests so that everyone involved with a project can be integrated into the workflow.
Catch bugs and other quality issues earlier in development. Set up continuous integration using build to validate code on clean configurations and integrate tests for extra assurance. Stay up-to-date on the latest build health from your project home page or within Visual Studio.
Web-based Test Case Management
Continue to drive quality wherever you are through web access for Test Case Management. Author and execute test cases remotely, making it easier for all members of your team to participate in test case reviews. You can also profile your unit tests to create better code by tracking the end to end flow of your code, including the unit test itself.
Track work items using reporting in Team Foundation Server 2013 to generate reports based on the current state of work. Query or create Work Item favorites to quickly get the information you need.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 600 MB of available hard disk space (language pack)
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server 64-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||126-01918|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server 64-bit|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server 64-bit|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top