Microsoft Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 - International License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional w/SP1
Activate your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) version of Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 by using this key from My Choice Software. The activation key is delivered electronically after payment and you should receive the key within 30 minutes of ordering the product during normal business times. Note that this key will only work with OEM versions for the software and not retail versions. software is the what is found on new computers that come with preinstalled operating systems and software. This is genuine software from Microsoft that is guaranteed to install, activate and work successfully on your computer. As with preinstalled software on new computers, OEM software cannot be installed on a different PC after it is activated. The operating system is tied to the machine, so if the PC malfunctions, the software will be lost. Windows 7 introduced Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 12 to the market and the Professional version of the operating system includes networking and security features for use by larger businesses including an encrypting file system and the ability for users to join a workgroup known as Windows Domain.
- Windows 7 Professional makes it possible to work from anywhere?quickly set up projectors, printers, and networks. And automatic backups ensure your work is safe and secure wherever you are.
Before you buy
- Run Upgrade Advisor to make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 7.
Work from anywhere easier
- Windows 7 Professional was designed for on-the-go working professionals. Connect to networks in three clicks, automatically find preferred network printers, give professional presentations, and use business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Windows Mobility Center
- Keep presentations professional by turning off notifications and screen savers, and change your desktop background with just one click.
Best PC entertainment experience
- Watch, pause, and record live TV using Windows Media Center?then take it with you on your laptop, phone, or portable media player. With Internet TV, youll have access to free shows from sources across the web.
Encrypting File System
- Protect your files from unwanted access by storing them on your hard disk in an encrypted format.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk space
- 20 GB (64-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional system requirements
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.