Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit DVD + License 1PC
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number GLC-00701
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Operating System
- Software Name Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing OEM
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Better protect your computer data:
- Help prevent theft or loss of data: Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files even on removable drives such as USB devices
- Get remote services with DirectAccess: Access corporate resources seamlessly when you're on the Internet, without having to initiate a VPN connection
- Work in the language of your choice: Switch between any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on again
- Processor (32-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - 1 PC - DVD + License - 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - 1 PC - License and media - 32-bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate is the most powerful and versatile edition of Windows 7. It combines the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional. It offers the most security with BitLocker, which encrypts everything from your documents to passwords.
Before you buy
- Run Upgrade Advisor to make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 7.
Easier to use
- Windows 7 Ultimate features all of the fun PC navigation features like Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap, but its also designed for serious business. Back up your entire system onto a network and protect your data from loss or theft with BitLocker.
Customize your Windows 7 PC
- Change your themes and taskbar programs to optimize your workflow and reflect your personal style.
- Encrypt your data on your PC and portable storage devices quickly and easily with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go.
Best PC entertainment experience
- Watch, pause, and record live TV using Windows Media Center?then take it with you on your laptop, phone, or portable media player. With Internet TV, youll have access to free shows from sources across the web.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk space
- 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional system requirements
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware.
Install Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate via DVD with this 32-bit license from My Choice Software. This version of the Windows 7 operating system can only be installed on 32-bit computer systems and this license is for installation on one PC only. Note that the one PC terminology refers to the post-activated software. If you install this version of Windows Ultimate on a PC and the computer eventually ceases to exist, you can install and activate Ultimate on a new computer. All prior activations will be canceled.
As a result, you will not be able to have two active versions of this software that uses the same license key. Windows 7 brought a new design scheme for Microsoft operating systems to the public including a new task bar and the Snap window management system. Windows 7 also introduced the world to Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 12. Ultimate has the same features as the Starter, Home Premium and Professional versions as well as applications that exclusive to Ultimate that are designed for power users. These applications include BitLocker drive encryption, Aero glass remoting, virtual hard disk booting and a multilingual user interface pack.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.