Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2 Sp1 License
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2 SP1
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise delivers an enterprise-class platform for deploying business-critical applications. Help improve availability with clustering and hot-add processor capabilities. Help improve security with consolidated identity management features. Reduce infrastructure costs by consolidating applications with virtualization licensing rights. Windows Server 2008 Enterprise provides the foundation for a highly dynamic, scalable IT infrastructure. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 is the most advanced Windows Server operating system yet, designed to power the next-generation of networks, applications, and Web services. With Windows Server 2008 you can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications, provide a secure network infrastructure, and increase technological efficiency and value within your organization. Windows Server 2008 builds on the success and strengths of its Windows Server predecessors while delivering valuable new functionality and powerful improvements to the base operating system. New Web tools, virtualization technologies, security enhancements, and management utilities help save time, reduce costs, and provide a solid foundation for your information technology (IT) infrastructure
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise - 64-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||P72-03988|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise - 64-bit|
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise provides unprecedented levels of system uptime, the latest security advances, and the scalability to support the growth of mission-critical applications. It also provides a cost-effective way to realize the benefits of virtualization. Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise is an optimal operating system for servers running applications such as networking, messaging, inventory, databases, and customer service systems.
|Product Type||Operating System|
|Software Sub Type||Server|
|Software Name||Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 64-bit|
|License Type||License and Media|
Licence Quantity: 10 CALs, 1 server (1-8 CPU)
* Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files
Note: Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration, and the applications and features you choose to install. Processor performance is dependent upon not only the clock frequency of the processor, but the number of cores and the size of the processor cache. Disk space requirements for the system partition are approximate. Additional available hard disk space may be required if you are installing over a network.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top