Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials Open LicenseMFR # G3S-00761 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Windows Server 2012 Essentials Open License
Windows Server Essentials is now available in two forms:
As a server role: Windows Server Essentials Experience is provided as a server role in the Standard and Datacenter editions of Windows Server 2012 R2. Installing Windows Server Essentials Experience in Windows Server 2012 R2 provides you with all the features and functionalities (such as the Dashboard, client computer backups, and Remote Web Access) of Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials without the locks and limits that are imposed on it. For more information about this new server role.
- As a core Windows Server edition: Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. As a part of your installation process, you can opt to install Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials as a virtual machine by following instructions in a wizard.
The following table describes the new and enhanced features in Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.
|Feature Name||Whats New||Description|
Server deployment options in Windows Server Essentials include:
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials provides improved client deployment options.
The following improvements and changes are made in the client deployment process for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials:
Users and Groups
The following functionalities are added for managing users and groups :
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
|Manufacturer Part Number||G3S-00761|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||Up to 25 User|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||Up to 2 CPU|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top