Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Service 5 Device CALs Pack
- CALs Included 5 Remote Device CALs
- Installations Included 1 Connecting Installation per Device License
- Devices Supported 5 Remote Devices
- Licening Type Perpetual
- Licensing Term Indefinite
- Brand Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number 6VC-02071x5 - 01
- GTIN 885370440829
- Delivery Method Digital
- Estimated Delivery Time 30 Minutes
- Language English
- Platform Supported Server
- Operating System Supported Windows Server 2012 R2
- Required Processor Speed 1.4 GHz
- Required Hard Drive Space 32 GB
- Required Memory 512 MB
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Service 5 Device CAL
|Manufacturer Part Number||6VC-02071|
|Product Name||Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|License Quantity||5 Device CAL|
Licenses to add additional DEVICES to Windows Server remote desktop service.
YOU RECEIVE: Digital LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME: DELIVERED WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF ORDER
Remote Desktop Services accelerates and extends desktop and application deployments to any device, improving remote worker efficiency, while helping to keep critical intellectual property secure and simplify regulatory compliance. Remote Desktop Services enables virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), session-based desktops, and applications, allowing users to work anywhere.
The Remote Desktop Services role provides technologies that enable users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, users can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
Remote Desktop Services allows workers to work anywhere. Some of the key benefits of Remote Desktop Services include:
Unified administration experience Administer your session and virtual desktop collections, configure your RemoteApp programs, manage your virtual desktops, and add servers to the deployment from one centralized console.
User personalization User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings across session collections and pooled virtual desktop collections.
Less expensive storage Pooled virtual desktops can use local storage live migration between host computers. Personal virtual desktops can use storage located on network shares.
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management Deploy and manage pooled virtual desktops centrally by using a virtual desktop template. Any changes, such as application installation or security updates, are installed on the virtual desktop template, and the pooled virtual desktops are then recreated from the virtual desktop template.
In Windows Server 2012 R2, Remote Desktop Services includes enhancements in the following areas:
- Monitor and control by using session shadowing
- Reduced storage requirements and improved performance accessing common data
- RemoteApp programs perform more like locally-based applications
- Improved reconnection performance for remote clients
- Improved compression allowing improved usage of network bandwidth
- Display resolution changes are automatically reflected on the remote client
- RemoteFX virtualized GPU supports DX11.1
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.