Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard License Open LicenseMFR # P73-05762 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard License - Open License
Windows server 2012 Standard License - 1 Server
Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put,Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE BUSINESS Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number. Open License Business offers savings on estimated retail prices by placing an initial order for five or more licenses or one server processor license. With Open License Business, customers can combine any set of Microsoft products to qualify for the five-license minimum.
Windows Server 2012 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||P73-05762|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows Server 2012 Standard|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Windows Server 2012 Standard|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||2 Processor|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top