Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard OEI License
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number P73-05328
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Operating System
- Software Name Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing OEM
- License Quantity 2 Processor
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Complete Virtualization Platform:
- A fully-isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help guarantee service level agreements, enable usage-based chargeback, and support self-service delivery.
- A common identity and management framework to enable highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
- Seamless, on-demand access to virtualized work environments from virtually anywhere.
- A high-density, scalable environment that you can modify to perform at an optimum level based on your needs.
- Diverse storage choices that can help you achieve high performance, availability, and storage resource efficiency through virtualization and storage conservation.
- Granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and centralized policy administration and auditing.
- Processor (64-bit):
- 1.4 GHz
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard - OEI License
At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server 2012 brings Microsoft's experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server 2012 offers exciting features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, and more.
Enhanced features allow you to take advantage of even better performance and more efficient capacity utilization in your datacenter, helping you increase the agility of your business. Windows Server 2012 offers a proven, enterprise-class virtualization and cloud platform that can scale to continuously run your largest workloads while enabling robust recovery options to protect against service outages.
Simple and cost-effective
Windows Server 2012 also gives you resilient, multi-tenant-aware storage and networking capabilities for a wide range of workloads. It delivers these capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other solutions, through the use of low-cost, industry-standard hardware. With automation of a broad set of management tasks built-in, Windows Server 2012 simplifies the deployment of significant workloads and increases operational efficiencies.
Windows Server 2012 helps you build, deploy and scale applications and websites quickly, and with more flexibility than ever before. In concert with Windows Azure VM and System Center 2012, it unlocks improved application portability between on-premises environments and public and service provider clouds, increasing flexibility and elasticity of your IT services. Windows Server 2012 provides a scalable, highly available platform for mission-critical applications and offers enhanced support for open standards, open source applications and various development languages.
Windows Server 2012 makes it easier to deploy a virtual desktop infrastructure and can lower storage costs significantly by supporting a broad range of storage options and VHD de-duplication. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows Server 2012 R2 makes it possible for users to access IT from virtually anywhere, providing them a rich Windows experience while ensuring enhanced data security and compliance. Windows Server 2012 enables you to provide access to corporate resources and helps protect critical business information. With Windows Server 2012, you can manage identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, provide flexible remote access to applications and resources, and define the resources and level of access users have to information based on who they are, what they are accessing, and what device they are using.
- Packaged Quantity1
- Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows Server 2012
- Language(s)Microsoft Single Language
YOU RECEIVE: RETAIL License
DELIVERY TIME: Emailed Delivery within 4 Hours
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.