Windows Server 2019
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 5 User CALs
Limited Time Offer for Businesses!
Discover current vulnerabilities, assess weaknesses and outdated programs currently in use. Prevent data breaches or hacks within your company.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 User CALs x 5
- Installation Method: Digital License
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Users Supported: 5 Local Users
- Devices Supported: 1 Concurrent Local Connection per User License, Unlimited Non-Concurrent Devices per User License
- Installations Supported: Unlimited Connecting Device Installations per User License
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: R18-05867
- GTIN: 889842427752
- Features: Open Business Licensing
- CALs Included: 5 User CALs
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Server 2019
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 32 GB
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - 5 User CALs
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 is designed for physical or minimally virtualized environments.
License for 5 single users
This product is for a Microsoft Windows Server 2019- 5 Single User CALs for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (sold separately) that each permits the use of the software for a single user.
Cloud-compatible operating system
Windows Server 2019 is a cloud-compatible operating system that supports all current workloads while introducing new technologies that make transitioning to cloud computing much easier.
New layers of security
The system brings great new layers of security to the table and possesses Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that can transform the way you do business.
Windows Server 2019 licensing model
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server Standard, Datacenter or Multipoint edition require a Windows Server CAL, or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL.
- The Windows Server 2019 licensing model includes both Cores + Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- A Windows Server CAL allows access to any edition of Windows Server of the same or earlier version.
- Each Window Server CAL provides access to multiple licenses of Windows Server.
After the General Availability of Windows Server 2016, the business model for Standard and Datacenter editions will transition from processor-based to corebased licensing.
|Editions||Licensing model||CAL requirements*|
|Windows Server 2019 Datacenter||Core-based||Windows Server CAL|
|Windows Server 2019 Standard||Core-based||Windows Server CAL|
|Windows Server 2019 Essentials||Processor-based||No CAL required|
|Windows Server 2019 MultiPoint Premium Server||Processor-based||Windows Server CAL+ Remote Desktop Services CAL|
|Windows Storage Server 2019||Processor-based||No CAL required|
|Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019||NA||NA|
* Some additional or advanced functionality such as Remote Desktop Services or Active Directory Rights Management Services will continue to require the purchase of an additive CAL.
Leverage your existing investment in Windows Server
Rather than paying the full price for a new Windows Server virtual machine, you will pay only the base to compute rate.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 product variations are available at My Choice Software.
Contact us to find out which version will work best for you.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.