Microsoft Windows Server RDS 2 DCal Qualifying Parts 6VC 01762
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 6VC-01762
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 Device CAL
Windows 2008 Remote Desktop Services
|Manufacturer Part Number||6VC-01762|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|License Price Levels||C|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Volume|
This License Supports Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2
Remote Desktop Services accelerates and extends desktop and application deployments to any device, improving remote worker efficiency, while helping to keep critical intellectual property secure and simplify regulatory compliance. Remote Desktop Services enables virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), session-based desktops, and applications, allowing users to work anywhere.
The Remote Desktop Services role provides technologies that enable users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, users can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
Remote Desktop Services allows workers to work anywhere. Some of the key benefits of Remote Desktop Services include:
Unified administration experience Administer your session and virtual desktop collections, configure your RemoteApp programs, manage your virtual desktops, and add servers to the deployment from one centralized console.
User personalization User profile disks allow you to preserve user personalization settings across session collections and pooled virtual desktop collections.
Less expensive storage Pooled virtual desktops can use local storage live migration between host computers. Personal virtual desktops can use storage located on network shares.
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management Deploy and manage pooled virtual desktops centrally by using a virtual desktop template. Any changes, such as application installation or security updates, are installed on the virtual desktop template, and the pooled virtual desktops are then recreated from the virtual desktop template.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.