Microsoft Windows Server Remote Desktop Services Open Academic
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Microsoft Windows Server Remote Desktop Services - Open AcademicRemote Desktop Services (formerly known as Terminal Services) provides functionality similar to a terminal-based, centralized host, or mainframe, environment in which multiple terminals connect to a host computer. Each terminal provides a conduit for input and output between a user and the host computer. A user can log on at a terminal, and then run applications on the host computer, accessing files, databases, network resources, and so on. Each terminal session is independent, with the host operating system managing conflicts between multiple users contending for shared resources.
The primary difference between Remote Desktop Services and the traditional mainframe environment is that the dumb terminals in a mainframe environment only provide character-based input and output. A Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) client or emulator provides a complete graphical user interface including a Windows operating system desktop and support for a variety of input devices, such as a keyboard and mouse.
In the Remote Desktop Services environment, an application runs entirely on the Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server (formerly known as a terminal server). The RDC client performs no local processing of application software. The server transmits the graphical user interface to the client. The client transmits the user's input back to the server.
Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services
Minimum purchase of quantity 5 required
|Manufacturer Part Number||6VC-02063|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Windows 2012 Remote Desktop Services|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open License for Academic|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top