Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Retail BoxMFR # E85-00086 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Windows XP Professional - Retail Box
- Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
- Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
- Runs hundreds of programs that didn't run on Windows 2000 and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by by Windows XP.
- Windows Messenger the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Remote Desktop allows users to create a virtual session onto their desktop computer from any Windows 95 or later based-computer, giving them remote access to all of their data and applications.
- Wireless 802.1x Networking Support provides secured access, as well as performance improvements for wireless networks.
- Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Policy-Based Desktop Management (IntelliMirror Technology) allows group policies and roaming user profiles, simplifying desktop and user management when using a Windows 2000 Server infrastructure.
- Multi-Language Support allows users to easily create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
- User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
- New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.
Windows XP Professional Complete Product
|Manufacturer Part Number||E85-00086|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows XP Professional Complete Product|
|Marketing Information||Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional is the next version of the Windows operating system, which is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience. Windows XP Professional goes beyond the benefits of Windows XP Home Edition with advanced capabilities designed specifically to optimize productivity using the latest advancements in the digital world. Built on the solid foundation of Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional provides improved reliability, security, performance and ease of use, setting the new standard in efficient and dependable computing.|
|Product Type||Operating System|
|Software Sub Type||Client|
|Software Name||Windows XP Professional|
|Features||What's New: |
There are hundreds of compelling reasons to get Windows XP Professional-these are just the top 10.
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|System Requirements||To use Microsoft® Windows XP you need: |
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top