Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Retail License With Sp2MFR # E85-02665 Digital Download
Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 - Complete Product
|Manufacturer Part Number||E85-02665|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 - Complete Product|
Windows XP Professional is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience. Advanced capabilities optimize productivity using the latest advancements in the digital world.
|Product Type||Operating System|
|Software Sub Type||Client|
|Software Name||Windows XP Professional With Service Pack 2|
Many additional features:
Superior mobile support:
Integrated and current:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Retail License With Sp2
- Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
- Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
- Runs hundreds of programs that didn't run on Windows 2000 and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by by Windows XP.
- Windows Messenger the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Remote Desktop allows users to create a virtual session onto their desktop computer from any Windows 95 or later based-computer, giving them remote access to all of their data and applications.
- Wireless 802.1x Networking Support provides secured access, as well as performance improvements for wireless networks.
- Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Policy-Based Desktop Management (IntelliMirror Technology) allows group policies and roaming user profiles, simplifying desktop and user management when using a Windows 2000 Server infrastructure.
- Multi-Language Support allows users to easily create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
- User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
- New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # E85-02665 SKU # E85-02665
Product Delivery: Digital Download
wonderful service will most derfinatly use again
Was originally sent Windows XP 64-bit, even though I requested 32-bit and it was SP2, not SP3. If you can connect to the internet then I guess it should update/upgrade to SP3, but since I couldn't connect to the internet until it was SP3 (bug with my VM software and SP2) it was a bit of a problem; I want sent a dead link to get SP3 online by customer service and ended up having to find it online myself. All in all, I would say it works and customer service was very quick in answering emails/phone calls, even if they weren't always helpful in solving the issue.
Purchased Windows XP Pro license / happy