Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Sp2 Pack
- Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
- Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
- Runs hundreds of programs that didn't run on Windows 2000 and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by by Windows XP.
- Windows Messenger the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Remote Desktop allows users to create a virtual session onto their desktop computer from any Windows 95 or later based-computer, giving them remote access to all of their data and applications.
- Wireless 802.1x Networking Support provides secured access, as well as performance improvements for wireless networks.
- Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Policy-Based Desktop Management (IntelliMirror Technology) allows group policies and roaming user profiles, simplifying desktop and user management when using a Windows 2000 Server infrastructure.
- Multi-Language Support allows users to easily create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
- User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
- New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # X08-48124 SKU # X08-48124
Product Delivery: Digital Download
I built this computer with XP a few years ago with OEM version and everything came up ok. I had lost my software disc and downloaded your version. This became a problem with all kinds of device problems which I did not have with the original OEM disc. It has taken several weeks to get the system up and running and having to purchase Device Manager to correct them.