MFR # E85-02666
Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Sp2 Retail Box Upgrade
Order before 3PM PT M - F for immediate shipping
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number E85-02666
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Operating System
- Software Name Windows XP Professional
- Upgrade Information Upgradation of Microsoft Windows XP Professional required:
- Windows 98, 98SE, ME, NT Workstation 4.0, 2000 Professional, XP Home Edition
- Platform Supported PC
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Many additional features:
- The Professional Edition provides greater security and privacy, advanced recovery options, improved network connections, and much more.
- Easily work offline or access your computer remotely with wireless networking support, configuration wizards, improved power management, and more.
- Greater security:
- Encrypt your files and folders with greater levels of protection from hackers and data theft, and connect more securely to Virtual Private Networks.
- Integrate with Windows Servers and management solutions and keep your system current with automatic Windows Update.
- PC with a 233 MHz or faster processor required, 300 MHz Intel Pentium, Celeron family, AMD K6, Athlon, Duron family, or compatible processor recommended
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Upgrade Retail Box
- Builds on the strengths of Windows 2000 and NT, making it more powerful and stable than previous operating systems.
- Supports even more devices and technologies so that you can take advantage of the next generation of hardware devices.
- Runs hundreds of programs not compatible Windows 2000, and enables you to set up your system to run in compatibility mode even if a program isn't supported by Windows XP.
- Windows Messenger the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Remote Desktop allows users to create a virtual session onto their desktop computer from any Windows 95 or later based-computer, giving them remote access to all of their data and applications.
- Wireless 802.1x Networking Support provides secured access, as well as performance improvements for wireless networks.
- Remote Assistance allows users to have a peer or IT Professional remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Policy-Based Desktop Management (IntelliMirror Technology) allows group policies and roaming user profiles, simplifying desktop and user management when using a Windows 2000 Server infrastructure.
- Multi-Language Support allows users to quickly create, read, and edit documents in many different languages. Internet Explorer 6 includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Encrypting File System provides the highest level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
- User State Migration Tool can migrate a users data and application/operating settings from their old to their new desktop.
- New Task-Based Visual Design helps users navigate more easily by exposing the most common tasks through a cleaner and new visual cues.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.