Microsoft Word 2013 Medialess Retail Box
Microsoft Word 2013 Medialess Retail Box
Microsoft Word 2013
PC only - 1 computer
Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.
TIP To get started creating your first Word document, see Basic tasks in Word 2013.
Get absorbed in Word documents right from your screen with a new clean, comfortable reading view.
New Read Mode
Enjoy reading with a view that displays your documents in easy-to-read columns on the screen.
Editing tools are removed to minimize distractions, but you still have access to the tools that are always handy for reading such as Define, Translate, and Search on Web.
Double-tap with your finger or double-click with your mouse to zoom in and make tables, charts and images in your document fill the screen. Focus on and take in the information, then tap or click again outside the object to zoom out and continue reading.
Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word remembers where you were even when you reopen an online document from a different computer!
Insert online videos you can watch right in Word, without having to leave the document, so you can stay focused on the content.
Expand and collapse
Collapse or expand parts of a document with just a tap or click. Put summaries in headings and leave it to readers to open the section and read the details if they want.
Work with others with streamlined collaboration tools.
Save and share files in the cloud
The cloud is like file storage in the sky. You can get to it anytime youre online. Now its easy to share a document using SharePoint or SkyDrive. From there you can access and share your Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, and other Office files. You can even work together with your colleagues on the same file at the same time.
A new revision view, Simple Markup, provides a clean, uncomplicated view of your document, but you still see indicators where tracked changes have been made.
Reply to comments and mark them as done
Comments now have a reply button. You can debate and easily track comments right next to the relevant text. And when a comment is addressed and no longer requires attention, you can mark it as done. It will be greyed out to keep out of your way, but the conversation will still be there if you need to revisit it later.
With Word 2013 you can create more beautiful and engaging documents, and you can work with more media types?like online videos and pictures. You can even open PDFs.
Start with a template
When you open Word 2013, youre offered a choice of great new templates to help get you started along with a list your recently viewed documents so you can get back to where you left off in no time.
If youd rather not use a template, click the Blank document.
Open and edit PDFs
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number FQC-06913
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Operating System
- Software Name Windows 8.1 Pro 32/64-bit
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Your familiar desktop:
- From the Start screen, you're just a click away from the familiar Windows desktop you know, so you can do the stuff you've always done.
- Personalize your Start screen with your favorite news, friends, social networks, and apps.
- Customizable colors and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your Windows as unique as you are.
- Windows 8.1 Pro works with different types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both.
- Discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another.
- Windows 8.1 Pro offers enhanced data protection, the ability to access your desktop remotely, and connectivity to your corporate or school networks via Domain join.
- In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos, and video editing, you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store, including Netflix, ESPN, Skype, and Halo: Spartan Assault.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8.1 devices. Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse-using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Don't forget: Office is not part of Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Processor (32/64-bit):
- 1 GHz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2