The Black Mirror
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
The Black Mirror
BLACK MIRROR ESD. Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gordon. Playing as his grandson Samuel players must unveil the truth behind the events of that fateful, stormy night.
The Black Mirror is a point & click adventure game developed by Future Games for the PC. Future games received help on the project from three independent Czech contractors, they were credited on the game under the label Unknown Identity. The game revolves around the death of William Gordon and his grandsons interest in discovering the true source of his death. The Black Mirror features over 100 locations to explore and 23 characters to interact with during its six chapters.
When his grandfather, William, is found impaled on a wrought-iron fence after seemingly having jumped to his death, Samuel Gordon is lured back to his family's ancestral home Black Mirror Manor. As a scion of the ancient Gordon clan, Samuel is no stranger to Gordon clan's mysterious family legends. His grandfather had locked himself away in a tower to research the Gordon family's history, he may have been a kook. Yet, Samuel is unconvinced that his grandfather's death was suicide and must explore Black Mirror Manor and the town of Willow Creek to solve this nightmarish mystery and get to the bottom of William's death.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top