Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Darksiders II: Deathinitive EditionA remastered port of Darksiders II known as the "Deathinitive Edition" was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in October 2015. It was published by Nordic Games, which had acquired the rights to the Darksiders franchise following the bankruptcy of THQ. The port was developed by Gunfire Games, a studio that was founded by Darksiders creator David L. Adams following the closure of Crytek USA (which itself was established after the closure of Vigil by THQ) and consists almost entirely of Vigil staff. Along with higher-resolution graphics and a revamped lighting engine, the studio also made changes to adjust the balance of the game. The Xbox One version of the edition was announced on June 11, 2015.
Vigil Games allegedly began working on the sequel just a couple of months after releasing the original Darksiders. At the IGDA Leadership Forum, Danny Bilson mentioned further details regarding the future Darksiders title during his keynote speech. It was revealed that in Darksiders II, a new character will take center stage as the main protagonist, not War. While the sequel's protagonist is not War, the Apocalypse only happens once so the story will be set concurrently with the first game. For the July 2011 issue of Game Informer magazine, it was revealed the new protagonist is Death.
Darksiders was released in the US on August 14, 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360; the game was released a week later, August 21st, in Europe. The game was also a launch title for the Wii U on November 18, 2012 in the US and November 30 in Europe. A version for the PS4 was confirmed on February 16, 2015.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top