Red Faction II
Twenty-second century Earth. Five years after the rebellion on Mars. For the last 15 years, Sopot, the corrupt dictator, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth.
Red Faction II is the sequel to THQ's First Person Shooter Red Faction. This time, the game scraps the old storyline in favor for a newer more military driven story. It is the year 2163, 5 years after the events of Red faction.
- Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1
- Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz or greater
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Video Card: 3D Graphics Accelerator Card (16 MB)
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 Certified Sound Card
There are no product specifications.