Red Faction Guerrilla
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Red Faction Guerrilla
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement.
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person action game developed by Volition and published by THQ for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on June 2, 2009. It was later ported to the PC on September 15, 2009 by Reactor Zero. The game focuses heavily on destructible environments in an open-world campaign taking place on a terraformed Mars. Up to 16 players can also play online competitive arena-based multiplayer on several game modes with focus on special backpacks that grants the wearer a unique power.
Set fifty years after the original Red Faction (and completely skipping Red Faction II), the game revolves around the newly reestablished Red Faction movement, the resistance force of Mars who attempt to liberate it from the oppressive Earth Defense Force (commonly known as the EDF, former allies of the Red Faction movement). The player controls Alec Mason, an honest miner who witnesses his brother's death at the hands of the EDF and unwillingly becomes an EDF bounty, which prompts him to join the Red Faction movement. With the help of the mechanic Samanya and the rest of the Red Faction movement, Alec must overthrow the EDF's reign on Mars and prevent retaliatory destruction of the entire world.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista®/XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM 15 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: 128 MB 3D Video Card w/ Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 7600/ATI Radeon X1300)
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista® for DirectX® 10
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
- Memory: 2 GB Available System Memory
- Video Card: 256 MB 3D Video Card w/ Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD3850)
Other Requirements: Games for Windows Live client required.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top