Supreme Commander Gold
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Supreme Commander Gold
Supreme Commander Gold is a combination of Supreme Commander & Supreme Commander Forged Alliance.
Chris Taylor makes his return to the Real-Time Strategy market with Supreme Commander, a spiritual successor to his previous title, Total Annihilation. Many other elements from Total Annihilation have made their way to Supreme Commander, including the return of Commander units and the ability to queue orders. Players are once again given control of a large Commander, this time called an Armored Command Unit (commonly abbreviated ACU), that is used to create their base, and acts as their character within the game world. Supreme Commander emphasizes tactical coordination and large scale conflicts. Players are given many tools to help manage their forces, which can vary from 250 to 1000 units on maps as small as five square kilometers or as large as 81 square kilometers. Up to eight players can collide in a single match, either over the internet or against AI opponents. Game times vary accordingly, with matches lasting between an hour or less and an entire day's worth of gameplay, depending on the amount of units, players and the map size.
In the single player aspect of Supreme Commander, players take control of an ACU under the banner of one of three separate factions within the game: the United Earth Federation, or UEF; the Cybran Nation; or the Aeon Illuminate. The campaign spans multiple missions, and often times the map size can expand multiple times throughout a mission as new objectives are revealed. In each case, players are attempting to put an end to the "Infinite War," a war that has been raging for over a millennium between the three factions.
PC System Requirements
|Minimum Settings||Recommended Settings|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top