Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 - 1 License Retail Box
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
Need assistance with voice dictation in your medical office? Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is now here, to assist you all of your speech to text needs for your medical office, regardless of the division you are currently in. Thanks to the improvements of the v11.x speech recognizer to v12.x, Edition 2 boasts over a 20% performance increase from it's predecessor. The amount of medical specialties were also upgraded to over 90 in Edition 2, versus the original 60+ in Edition 1. Nuance has become one of the leaders in medical office voice recognition software, providing a commanding voice in the medical environment.
This version of Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 will come with the software as well as the headset required to reach full utility of the speech recognition system. Orders are sent out within 3 business days. For any questions about the capabilities of the software, please feel free to speak to one of our specialists at My Choice Software today at 1-800-318-1439.
The rush towards computerized patient records is on. For medical practices, federal stimulus funds are now available to cover the cost of buying and deploying EHRs... and then some. But when physicians start using their EHRs, they'll discover the truth: EHRs slow physicians down. Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps clinicians - including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers - efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient's electronic record
Dragon Medical v.11 Practice Edition
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A709A-X00-11.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||Dragon Medical v.11 Practice Edition|
The rush towards computerized patient records is on. For medical practices, federal stimulus funds are now available to cover the cost of buying and deploying EHRs...and then some. But when physicians start using their EHRs, they'll discover the truth: EHRs slow physicians down.
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Voice Recognition|
|Software Name||Dragon Medical v.11 Practice Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
License Category: Shrinkwrap
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top