Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11
- Installation Method: Physical Disc
- Packaging: Retail Box
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Nuance
- Manufacturer Part Number: K409A-G00-11.0
- GTIN: 704328491747
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Window 7, Windows Vista SP1 or SP2, Windows XP SP2 And SP3, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2.5 GB
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHz
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Speech to Text
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking is literally as easy as talking and documents are created in no time.
Create documents by simply speaking
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is perfect for users who
suffer from repetitive stress injuries
have to dictate lengthy documents or type slowly
Create documents faster
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking can save hours of labor-intensive typing by simply speaking. It can create documents around 3x faster than you can type.
Support for regional accents
Dragon NaturallySpeaking boasts a 99% accuracy rate with no spelling errors. It has support for a range of regional accents, including:
Easy to use
The Preferred edition includes in-app functionality for Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, and AOL.
Microsoft Outlook Express
Access to Facebook and Twitter
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard edition gives you access to your social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking has Voice Shortcuts for websites like YouTube and Wikipedia. You can record notes for automatic transcribing later when it is convenient for you. Online applications and registration forms can be filled out just by talking.
High-quality transcription service for medics
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice is developed specifically for medical providers looking for a high-quality solution to the unique transcriptions difficulties they face.
90 special medical terms
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice eliminates the need for expensive transcription service. Using it medical students and personnel alike can turn hours of lectures and case studies into well-written research, medical papers and even study material with barely any effort at all.
Supports better medical communication
Being able to capture as many details as possible from a medical encounter supports better medical communication.
Deep learning technology
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice uses deep learning technology. So software continuously adapts itself to the speaker’s voice pattern and accent.
White noise is taken into account
The acoustics and white noise of a medical environment is taken into account so that accuracy is maintained, even in noisy spaces. This allows them to easily document electronic patient records with their voice.
Distinct medical speech recognition
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice 4 has used extensive medical vocabularies to learn the unique way that medical personnel speak. It is tailored for distinct medical speech recognition.
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice gives medical personnel more freedom to work from whatever device suits their environment best, allowing them to be more productive.
- Nuance Dragon Medical Practice 2 is compatible with Windows 8 and mobiles phones (Android and iOS) can both be used as remote microphones.
- Nuance Dragon Medical Practice 4 is fully compatible with Windows 10 touchscreen and hybrid devices.
- It is available for Mac users with support for both OS X 10.9 and 10.10 devices and includes support for mobile devices.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
want used software dragon naturally speaking. need info on price and all info concerning this dragon soft ware naturally speaking. thanks, jim email@example.com