Nuance Dragon Naturallyspeaking Home 13.0 Download
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0 - Instant License
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0 (Download)
Control your computer using only your voice with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home from Nuance. This Windows-compatible voice recognition software, which includes a Standard Headset, Sold Separately, with a Nuance-Approved Mic and USB Adapter, can open or close programs and transcribe what you say faster than you can type it. These capabilities let you work up to three times faster than if you were typing. The software may be used to compose and edit emails and documents in Microsoft Office, Word Perfect X7, and Open Office Writer 4.1, as well as surf the web, launch applications, select menu items, execute key functions, and more, all using your voice.
Several new features are built into Naturally Speaking 13 Home. They include increased transcription accuracy, broader compatibility with web email tools, increased processing performance, simplified installation and audio setup, a redesigned user interface, the ability to use a computer's internal mic, and updated application support.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home learns and adapts from working with you. The software learns the words and phrases you use the most and is able to spell difficult words and proper names correctly. By using the included Vocabulary Editor, single words or phrases can be added for a more accurate dictation.
Also included is Windows-compatible Password Genie software, which helps you store and manage your online login and password information.
Features New to this Edition
- Increased Accuracy
- 15% more out-of-the-box accuracy than Dragon 12
- Learn from Sent Email tool now works with Web-based email such as Gmail and Yahoo! Mail - you have more potential sources to let Dragon familiarize itself with the words and phrases you might write
- The Vocabulary Editor interface makes it easy to search Dragon's vocabulary, add new words and customize each word's unique properties
- The Vocabulary Editor lets you search on not only the written forms but also the spoken forms
- Smart Format Rules enhancements offer hints for alternative word written forms - now Dragon 13 better adapts upon detecting your format corrections - abbreviations, numbers, and more - so your dictated text looks the way you want it every time
- Increased Processing
- Faster processors yield faster performance: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home continues to enhance its ability to choose models and parameters depending on your computer's resources to deliver the fastest performance
- Simpler Setup
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home features shorter setup time as compared to version 12:
- For the first profile, it assigns the profile name rather than asking you to enter a name. You can always rename the profile later
- Reading four minutes of text is no longer necessary. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home is already accurate right out of the box. You can also go back later to read text to further train Dragon if necessary
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home no longer asks you to adapt its vocabulary based on documents and emails during profile creation. If you wish to launch the analysis later, you have that option
- Simplified Audio Setup
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home automatically detects the best audio devices available. You simply select one of the recommended devices that you wish to use and the microphone check takes a few seconds with just one screen of easy-to-read text
- Redesigned and Enhanced User Interface
- DragonBar: The DragonBar provides clearly indicated controls and automatically collapses when you're not using it. You can use the DragonBar menu to customize its behavior. If you're an existing Dragon user and you're more comfortable using the classic DragonBar, you can easily switch back to it
- Learning Center: Formerly called the Dragon Sidebar, the Learning Center has been redesigned and enhanced. The top panel, open by default, contains essential commands and advice which automatically change as you switch context to different applications
- Interactive Tutorial Enhancements: The Interactive Tutorial has been redesigned and augmented. Its short, progressive simulations now also introduce the DragonBar, the Learning Center, the Vocabulary Editor, and important options, as well as basic Web navigation and use of Web-based email.
- Features Retail Box
- Installations Included 1 Installation
- Users Supported 1 User
- Devices Supported 1 Device
- Licening Type Perpetual
- Licensing Term Indefinite
- Brand Nuance
- Manufacturer Part Number K409A-G00-13.0
- GTIN 780420128798
- Delivery Method Digital
- Estimated Delivery Time 30 Minutes
- Language English
- Platform Supported Desktop / Laptop
- Operating System Supported Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Required Processor Speed 2.2 GHz
- Required Hard Drive Space 4 GB
- Required Memory 2 GB
Excellent service helping me to get this dragon. I appreciate it
I have found Dragon to be very helpful! I shake and it makes it hard for me to use a mouse and a keyboard. With Dragon I can use my computer much much easier!
Thank you for this product I am just learning to use Dragon but I have found it much easier to enjoy my computer.