Nuance Dragon Naturallyspeaking Premium 13.0 EnglishMFR # K609A-G00-13.0 Shipped Product
Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Premium
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K609A-G00-13.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Premium|
|Marketing Information||Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium speech recognition software lets you accomplish more on your computer - quickly and accurately - using your voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands much faster than you can type so you can realise your productivity potential at work, school or home.|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Voice Recognition|
|Software Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Premium|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Details||Installation Type: Locally installed|
Nuance Dragon Naturallyspeaking Premium 13.0 English
Be more productive on your PC for work, school, or home by using your voice. Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium is perfect if you want a robust speech recognition solution that enables you to accomplish more on your computer in less time by talking instead of typing so you can realize your potential at work, school or home. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control your computer and applications using simple voice commands for significant productivity gains and reduced stress and strain on your arms, neck or back. Whether youre a student, teacher, professor, self-employed worker, writer/blogger, consultant or anyone who spends a lot of time on a computer, you can use Dragon speech recognition to complete everyday tasks or large work projects faster than you ever thought possible. Dragon makes it easy to do the following:
- Create documents, reports, presentations, spreadsheets and more - Dictate, edit and format documents using Microsoft and other popular applications all by voice and exactly the way you need it done with custom word lists and commands.
- Search and surf the web - Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for facts, figures, directions, images for inclusion in assignments, documents and more.
- Control your email and calendar - Dictate, edit and send messages with your favorite web-based email Gmail and Hotmail accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands.
- Faster than ever and better performance - Get more done faster with greater efficiency. Use your voice to create reports, spreadsheets, and presentations. Zip through your email inbox, even capture notes on the go and sync them back to your PC. Make your daily to-do list vanish before lunch.
- Keep up with your social networks and IM chat messages - Use your voice to update and check your Facebook and Twitter status and pages, plus communicate with friends, coworkers and peers via chat clients.
- Dictate 3x faster than you can type and in more places - Dictate text anywhere you normally type within popular applications and proofread? with natural-sounding text-to-speech and audio playback.
- Go hands free and headset free - Dragon works with more computer applications and offers multiple microphone options, including those built into many of the latest laptops, so you type even less and can use Dragon without a headset.
- CPU - We recommend minimum 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Disk Space - 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system).
- OS - Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012.
- RAM - We recommend minimum of 2 GB for 32-bit versions of: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2008.
- We recommend minimum of 4 GB for 64-bit versions of: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012).
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # K609A-G00-13.0 SKU # K609A-G00-13.0
Product Delivery: Shipped Product
I was so excited when I got my Dragon. I do a lot of blogging and I like to write. My problem is that I am a poor typist. So this software takes hours off my laboring. Literally!But I do have one (or more) disappointment(s) with it. And perhaps it is because I don't have it set up just perfectly for me yet. But when I have to go back and correct some line or even some word, I get a message to repeat. The mic is turned on and it just doesn't hear me. Frustrating. It also doesn't correct spelling when I ask it to. Again, it may be my fault.
Point being, I have used Dragon in the past and I never have been disappointed by it. Hence, my suspicion in "it may be my fault". I would recommend this to anyone. Especially if you aren't the strongest of typists.