Nuance Paperport Professional 14.0
Nuance Paperport Professional 14.0
PaperPort: The World's Favorite PC Document Management Software
Nuance PaperPort Professional 14, available at My Choice Software, is the most productive and cost-effective way for everyone in your office to scan, organize, find, and share scanned paper, files, and photos. PaperPort Professional 14 delivers anytime-anywhere access to files stored in the cloud using the Nuance Cloud Connector.
This software combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of perfectly scanned documents and the power of PDF document creation in one easy-to-use application. Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper, get more organized, and streamline the way they work.
Navigating Nuance PaperPort Professional is very easy, especially with the Recently Opened button and Recently Scanned button. Click these buttons for a list files that you previously viewed or scanned. This saves time and effort in locating files, particularly if you have scanned a large number of documents.
PaperPort Professional 14 also combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of perfectly scanned documents, and the power of PDF document creation--all in one easy-to-use application. Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper, get more organized, and streamline the way they work.
Scan, Share, Search, and Organize Documents on your PC
If you're looking to streamline paper-based processes, save time (and money), and improve access to critical information, PaperPort Professional 14 is the answer.
PaperPort Professional 14 is the most productive and cost-effective way for office workers or individual professionals to scan paper, create PDFs, organize, and find and all their important documents using a Windows computer.
Additionally, PaperPort 14 now delivers anytime-anywhere access to your most important files however it's convenient for you when you use popular cloud services like Microsoft Live or Box.com.
See why millions of people including lawyers, insurance and real estate agents, doctors, business professionals, and more rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper and keep their documents and files organized.
Easily Find Recent Documents
PaperPort keeps you organized, even if you're not. Now you can go directly to the folder containing the file you're looking for in one easy step. You don't have to remember the name or content of the document you need and you won't waste time opening too many folders in search of the right file.
Faster, Superior Scanning
With just one click of the mouse, you can scan and open documents directly in PaperPort. Improved scanner profiles let you create your own default names that are automatically applied when scanning--giving you more predictable results every single time.
Nuance Cloud Connector
Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box.com, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
Professional Features include:
- PDF Create Assistant for advanced PDF creation and security
- Super-compressed scanned color documents
- Capture assistant with scanning preview
- Unlimited scanning profiles
- MFP scanning and document routing
- Split desktop and workspace bookmarks
- Microsoft SharePoint Connector
- Network scanning and folder and file management
Highlights of PaperPort Professional 14
Document management your way
PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC.
Reduce waste, conserve energy
PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise. End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment‚?and your bottom line.
Create and combine PDF Files
Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
View, edit, and share PDFs faster
Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe Reader, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never bef
- Manufacturer Nuance Communications, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number F309A-G00-14.0
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.nuance.com
- Brand Name Nuance
- Product Type Software
- Software Name PaperPort v.14.0 Professional
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Document management your way:
- PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free, extends this power to any device with a browser plus apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, giving you the ultimate document access solution.
- PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise.
- End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment-and your bottom line.
- Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
- Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe Reader, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never before.
- Safeguard confidential information and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security.
- PaperPort's advanced PDF security features, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
- PaperPort's FormTyper feature accurately and automatically converts scanned paper forms into professional-looking electronic forms you can fill out online, save as PDF documents, and send via email.
- It automatically recognizes check boxes and lets you control detailed form attributes. And transparent stamps are ideal for adding scanned signatures.
- Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents.
- Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows or Google Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
- Any all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner will work faster, easier, and better using PaperPort.
- No scanner nearby? No problem.
- Just take a picture of the document with your digital camera and upload it to PaperPort Anywhere or your favorite cloud service.
- Plus, you can easily convert pictures of documents to usable text.
- Get the most out of your investment in networked multifunction printers/ copiers.
- Move mountains of paper to any desktop PC using PaperPort's advanced DesktopDelivery feature.
- Turn your scanned document images into editable text for popular word processing or spreadsheet software with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Send and receive documents to and from a shared network folder or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Performing key file and folder tasks is fast and easy in PaperPort.
- Simply right-click on any file or folder to get access to features that allow you to create, convert, edit, and manage everything on your computer including add-ins to Microsoft Windows such as ZIP file compression/decompression.
- Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
I would very much like to purchase Nuance Paperport Professional 14.0 MFR # F309A-G00-14.0 for $159.99
I have experience using earlier versions of it.
However I have (3) computers at my home.
I have a rule, I do not purchase any software CD that requires internet access or any form of activation other
than a Key, or password. I only use Windows xp, Also I back up all CD's using Virtual CD. If a CD's image can not be copied I do not want it.
I have been using AutoCAD 14, MathCAD 7 and many othe programs for many years on may generations of computers.
Imagine if I had had to repurchase them every time a computer went bad and I purchased a new computer.
PS: my use of AutoCAD has inspired others to purchase it. So AutoDesk has not loss just because I am happy using AutoCAD 14.