Nuance PDF Converter 8
- Manufacturer Nuance Communications, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number B309A-G00-8.0
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.nuance.com
- Brand Name Nuance
- Product Type Software
- Software Name PDF Converter v.8.0
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Convert PDF Files Into Fully-Formatted Documents:
- Never re-type a PDF document again! Convert PDF and XPS documents into fully-formatted, editable Corel WordPerfect or Microsoft Office formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Just right-click on a PDF file and select your conversion format to instantly create editable documents.
- You can even combine all pages of a PDF document into a single Microsoft Excel spreadsheet!
- Superior conversion accuracy turns PDF files into fully-formatted documents - complete with column layout, charts, and graphics intact.
- Eliminate the hassle of trying to edit content trapped in text boxes.
- Converted documents are complete with flowing text and columns.
- Now you can convert, save and access your documents in the Cloud by connecting directly to PaperPort Anywhere, Box, Google Docs, Windows Live SkyDrive, Office 365, Evernote and Dropbox.
- This gives you access to your documents anytime, anywhere through the web or by supported mobile devices applications.
- PDF Converter 8 includes smart, innovative Logical Form Recognition (LFR) technology that accurately converts static PDF forms into editable Microsoft Word forms - instantly!
- Designed to take full advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7 capabilities, PDF converter 8 is Nuance's most productive and intuitive PDF conversion software ever.
- Open PDFs directly from SharePoint, convert the files and save them back to your SharePoint network.
- It's never been simpler to access your converted documents from anywhere in your organization!
- With PDF Converter 8, your converted documents include editable text, original tables, and graphics that can be repurposed within new content.
- Need to transfer a table from PDF to an Excel worksheet or workbook? No problem.
- You can quickly turn tables and spreadsheets into fully editable Excel files - without all that tedious copying and reformatting.
- Further improve accuracy by tailoring your settings to the type of document you're converting. Settings include Standard, Legal, Pleadings, Spreadsheets, and Form conversion.
- Tired of opening and converting each individual PDF document? PDF Converter 8 makes it easy to batch convert files for maximum time savings.
- Simply drag and drop all the files you need into PDF Converter 8.
- A single click is all it takes to convert multiple files at once.
- You can even select automatic language detection for optimal accuracy and convenience if you process multi-language documents.
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4, higher or equivalent
PDF Converter v.8.0
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B309A-G00-8.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||PDF Converter v.8.0|
PDF Converter 8 the world's most accurate and best-selling software tool for turning PDF files into fully-formatted documents, forms, and spreadsheets - complete with text, columns, tables and graphics intact. Along with cloud connectivity, save time and money by automatically transforming PDF and XPS files into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel WordPerfect or RTF documents.
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||PDF Conversion/Viewing|
|Software Name||PDF Converter v.8.0|
Convert PDF Files Into Fully-Formatted Documents:
Get Accurate "Flowing Column" Conversion:
Connect Your Documents To The Cloud:
Recognize And Convert PDF Forms:
Benefit From The Latest Microsoft Features And Capabilities:
Works Seamlessly With Sharepoint:
Repurpose Your Content:
Customize Your Conversion Settings:
Save Time With Batch Conversion:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Can’t review what I don’t have, still waiting on USPS to deliver