Nuance PDF Converter 8.0
PDF Converter 8 is the worlds most accurate and best-selling software tool for turning PDF files into fully-formatted documents, forms, and spreadsheets complete with text, columns, tables and graphics intact. Along with cloud connectivity, save time and money by automatically transforming PDF and XPS files into editable Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Corel® WordPerfect® or RTF documents.
- Release information trapped in PDF files with amazing speed and accuracy
- Automatically convert PDF and XPS files into editable Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Corel® WordPerfect® and RTF documents
- Convert PDF files one at a time or batch convert multiple files at once
- Convert and save your PDF to popular Cloud services such as PaperPort Anywhere®, Box, Google Docs, Windows Live® SkyDrive®, Office 365, Evernote® and Dropbox
- Optimize accuracy by tailoring your conversion to a specific document type legal pleading, spreadsheet, form, etc.
- Convert directly from your desktop by right-clicking on a PDF file and selecting the conversion format
- Access and repurpose charts and graphics from converted documents with cut-and-paste ease
- and convert static PDF forms into editable Microsoft® Word documents instantly
- Turn tables and spreadsheets into fully editable Excel files without all that tedious copying and reformatting.
- Open PDFs directly from SharePoint®, convert the files and save them back to your SharePoint network for access to converted files from anywhere in the organization
- Save time and money by eliminating the need to recreate or reformat documents
- Supports multi-language UI
- Send files to a DMS directly from Internet Explorer
- Includes connectors for EMC® Documentum and Xerox® DocuShare®
License Type: 1 user
A computer with an Intel® Pentium® 4, higher or equivalent processor
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above 512 MB of memory (RAM),1 GB recommended
200 MB of free hard disk space for application files for single language install, additional space required for additional languages and temporary installer files
Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
CD-ROM drive for installation
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computers processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.
PDF Converter v.8.0 Professional
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M109A-S00-8.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||PDF Converter v.8.0 Professional|
PDF Converter Professional 8 is smart yet simple-to-use software that lets business users improve the way they create, convert, securely share PDF files and collaborate. Featuring word processor-like editing, real-time interactive collaboration with multiple people, Cloud connectivity, PDF security, compressed PDFs and Dragon® Notes, it dramatically improves business productivity.
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||PDF Conversion/Viewing|
|Software Name||PDF Converter v.8.0 Professional|
Connect to your documents in the Cloud:
Collect information from forms:
Create smaller PDF files:
Speak notes without typing using Dragon Notes:
Preview PDF email attachments in Microsoft Outlook:
Unify Microsoft Office, Images, and PDF files into a Single PDF Portfolio:
Additional PDF creation workflow options when working with Microsoft Office:
Restricted folder access:
Fax via email:
Enhanced stamp creation:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Pricing||State Government|
|License Quantity||1 User|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top