Paragon Software Paragon Protect and Restore Unified Site - 26-50 Seats
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Paragon Software Paragon Protect and Restore Unified Site - 26-50 SeatsLicensed per Site with from 26 to 50 Seats per site (excluding service providers) - Unlimited Physical Servers, VM Hosts and workstations - includes 1 year of Technology Assurance and Technical Support
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Made Easy
VMware vSphere Free for agentless backup & replication of VMware guest systems
Windows Workstation Free for agent-based backup & restore of Windows workstations
Multi-tier storage infrastructure and exclusive data deduplication
Remote recovery and on-site hardware independent restore (HIR)
Application-level backup of MS Exchange databases
The use of a common availability solution for protecting, ESX/ESXi, Hyper-V and physical Windows systems drastically reduces IT administration work, thus lowering the associated expenses. Protect & Restore is also ideal if either physical or virtual systems are used exclusively.
Control – Simple control and monitoring!
Paragon Protect & Restore lets you manage all backup tasks for various systems from a central management console. Support is included for all conventional monitoring solutions and offers extended testing, reporting and analysis functions.
Smooth integration & scalability
Is your business growing? Protect & Restore will grow right along with it!
Flexible licensing for flexible companies – Paragon Protect & Restore adapts to your IT requirements and can also be expanded retroactively for using in tandem with hypervisors from other manufacturers (such as VMware and Hyper-V). Storage reconfiguration and infrastructure expansion can be accomplished in minutes.
High availability and continuity of business operations
Paragon Protect & Restore adapts to your company’s Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO). Near CDP, instant replication (failover), automatic data validation, test failover and much more ensure continuity and constant availability.
Efficient use of data storage
The more efficiently backup solutions make use of available storage memory, the easier it will be on your IT budget. Multi-tier storage support, archiving functions and expanded data duplication options are only a few of the functions which make Protect & Restore one of the most cost-efficient solutions on the market.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top