(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 MonthMFR # R9Z-00003 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 MonthThis is a renewal product for customers who previously purchased Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month from My Choice Software. This is not valid for new product purchasers.
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365 Open Shared All Lng Yearly Subscriptions-Volume License Open Value 1 License No Level Additional Product 1 Year
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, available as a subscription through Microsoft Office 365, includes the same features, stencils, and shapes as Visio Professional 2013. In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8. It also adds Visio On Demand, which lets users temporarily install Visio on any PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and it automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Get a jump start on your diagram
Take advantage of over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Pro for Office 365 has all of the same stencils as in Visio Professional, including:
- Business diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), PivotDiagram, Six Sigma, and value stream map
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems
- Flowcharts, such as IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling) and Microsoft SharePoint workflows
- Process diagrams, such as BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 1.2 and BPMN 2.0
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), plumbing and piping plan, and space plan
- Network diagrams, such as Active Directory, detailed network, and rack
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Get users up and running quickly with application streaming technology.
- Simplify your deployments by having the latest patches and updates installed automatically (with the option to delay installations using a centralized policy to allow for compatibility testing where necessary).
- Enable users to work from the computer of their choice with the option to install Visio on multiple PCs and even temporarily install Visio on kiosk computers while theyre travelling.
- Benefit from integration with other Office 365 services, such as presence and instant messaging (IM) integration through Microsoft Lync and Lync Online and the option to save and share your diagrams to SharePoint Online.
- Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and removing shapes) and gestures (such as pinch to zoom).
- Get a better view of how your diagram will look when printed with a new print preview.
- Get to frequently used tools right away with a significantly improved quick-access floating toolbar.
- Easily replace any shape (or combination of shapes) in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout.
- Easily give your diagrams the look you want with improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes (such as with drag handles).
- Duplicate and reorder diagram pages while preserving your di
Visio Pro for Office 365
|Manufacturer Part Number||R9Z-00003|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Visio Pro for Office 365|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Visio Pro|
|Software Product Supported||for Office 365|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Subscription License|
|License Pricing||Annual Fee|
|License Pricing||Microsoft Qualified|
|License Validation Period||1 Year|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
|License Details||Microsoft Open Program update|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top