(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month
(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 MonthThis is a renewal product for customers who previously purchased Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month from My Choice Software. This is not valid for new product purchasers.
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365 Open Shared All Lng Yearly Subscriptions-Volume License Open Value 1 License No Level Additional Product 1 Year
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, available as a subscription through Microsoft Office 365, includes the same features, stencils, and shapes as Visio Professional 2013. In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8. It also adds Visio On Demand, which lets users temporarily install Visio on any PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and it automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Get a jump start on your diagram
Take advantage of over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Pro for Office 365 has all of the same stencils as in Visio Professional, including:
- Business diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), PivotDiagram, Six Sigma, and value stream map
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems
- Flowcharts, such as IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling) and Microsoft SharePoint workflows
- Process diagrams, such as BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 1.2 and BPMN 2.0
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), plumbing and piping plan, and space plan
- Network diagrams, such as Active Directory, detailed network, and rack
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Get users up and running quickly with application streaming technology.
- Simplify your deployments by having the latest patches and updates installed automatically (with the option to delay installations using a centralized policy to allow for compatibility testing where necessary).
- Enable users to work from the computer of their choice with the option to install Visio on multiple PCs and even temporarily install Visio on kiosk computers while theyre travelling.
- Benefit from integration with other Office 365 services, such as presence and instant messaging (IM) integration through Microsoft Lync and Lync Online and the option to save and share your diagrams to SharePoint Online.
- Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and removing shapes) and gestures (such as pinch to zoom).
- Get a better view of how your diagram will look when printed with a new print preview.
- Get to frequently used tools right away with a significantly improved quick-access floating toolbar.
- Easily replace any shape (or combination of shapes) in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout.
- Easily give your diagrams the look you want with improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes (such as with drag handles).
- Duplicate and reorder diagram pages while preserving your di
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number R9Z-00003
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Visio Pro
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Annual Fee
- License Pricing Microsoft Qualified
- License Pricing Volume
- License Validation Period 1 Year
- License Quantity 1 User
- Licensing Program MOLP: Open Business