(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional for Office 365 - Open Gov
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number R9Z-00007
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Volume
- License Pricing Local Government
- License Pricing Annual Fee
- License Pricing Microsoft Qualified
- License Validation Period 1 Month
- License Quantity 1 User
- Licensing Program MOLP: Open License for Government
(Renewal) Microsoft Visio Professional for Office 365 - Open GovThis is a renewal product for customers who previously purchased Microsoft Visio Professional for Office 365 - Open Gov from My Choice Software. This is not valid for new product purchasers.
Microsoft Visio Professional for Office 365 - Open Gov
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, available as a subscription through Microsoft Office 365, includes the same features, stencils, and shapes as Visio Professional 2013. In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8. It also adds Visio On Demand, which lets users temporarily install Visio on any PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and it automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Product Comparison Chart
Get a jump start on your diagram
Take advantage of over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Pro for Office 365 has all of the same stencils as in Visio Professional, including:
- Business diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), PivotDiagram, Six Sigma, and value stream map
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems
- Flowcharts, such as IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling) and Microsoft SharePoint workflows
- Process diagrams, such as BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 1.2 and BPMN 2.0
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), plumbing and piping plan, and space plan
- Network diagrams, such as Active Directory, detailed network, and rack
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language)
Get Office 365 benefits with the familiar Visio application and interface
- Get users up and running quickly with application streaming technology.
- Simplify your deployments by having the latest patches and updates installed automatically (with the option to delay installations using a centralized policy to allow for compatibility testing where necessary).
- Enable users to work from the computer of their choice with the option to install Visio on multiple PCs and even temporarily install Visio on kiosk computers while theyre travelling.
- Benefit from integration with other Office 365 services, such as presence and instant messaging (IM) integration through Microsoft Lync and Lync Online and the option to save and share your diagrams to SharePoint Online.
Create and customize diagrams easily
- Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and remov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.