(Renewal) Norton Small Business - 10 Device License
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
(Renewal) Norton Small Business - 10 Device LicenseThis is a renewal product for customers who previously purchased Norton Small Business - 10 Device from My Choice Software. This is not valid for new product purchasers.
Introducing the new Norton Small Business.
Running a business is hard work. Protecting it shouldnt be.
Keep all of your PCs, Macs®, smartphones and tablets safe from viruses and malware without adding to your to-do list.
Secure your business against viruses and malware
Keep your business safe from threats with always-on protection and 100% virus removal assurance for added peace of mind.
Protect all of your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets
Keep your business devices safe with a single solution for any way you work.
Achieve safety in minutes
Secure your devices effortlessly, manage protection for your company from one convenient Web portal and work online with confidence.
Flexible protection that can grow with your business
Cover all your devices with one subscription, easily add more devices and maintain consistent protection as your business grows.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)1
- High-speed connection recommended
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1,2,3
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1,2,3
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1,2
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)2,3
- Google Chrome2,3
Operating Systems Supported
- Mac OS® X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9
Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection for Mac
- Safari® 6.0 and earlier1,2
- Mozilla Firefox1,2
v.1.0 Small Business
|Manufacturer Part Number||21328713|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.symantec.com|
|Product Name||v.1.0 Small Business|
The protection and simplicity of Norton, built for your business
|Software Main Type||Security|
|Software Sub Type||Internet Security|
|Software Name||Norton v.1.0 Small Business|
|Operating System Supported||Mac OS|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|Operating System Supported||Android|
|Operating System Supported||iOS|
|License Quantity||10 Device|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Details||License Validation Period: 1 Year|
|Compatibility||Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients|
|System Requirements||Operating System:|
|Service & Support||1 Year - Phone Support - Availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday|
|Service & Support||1 Year - Web Knowledge Base Access - Availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday|
|Service & Support||1 Year - New Releases Update|
|Service & Support||1 Year - Virus Definitions Update|
|Service & Support||60 Day - Money Back Guarantee|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top