Rosetta Stone Homeschool Italian Level 1 5 Set
- Manufacturer Encore, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number 27830
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.encoreusa.com
- Brand Name Encore
- Product Type Software
- Software Name HOYLE Card Games 2012
- Platform Supported PC
- Create Your Own Player!
- Be the star you are! Choose your hair style, face shape, eye color and outfit. With FaceCreator, you can change your look as quickly as you change your mind.
- And "characters" they are so many different personalities to chose from - from a trash-talking dinosaur to a Vegas taxi cab driver and everything in between. Each character has unique strengths, so choose wisely!
- Hoyle Bucks - Shop 'till you drop with this in-game currency. The more you play, the more you earn!
- Not sure how to play to how to play a game? Learn the rules from the Official Rules According to Hoyle, the game playing authority for over 200 years.
- Love playing solitiare? It's your lucky day! A FREE bonus solitaire game is included!
- With over 35 card backs and 4 card fonts, you can customize your cards to match your mood. Escape in the customizable background and toe-tappin' music.
- Hone your skills with the adjustable difficulty levels. Keep up the challenge by choosing difficult levels as you keep improving.
- In Tournament play mode you Compete against other players in card game tournaments. Will you play it safe or bet the farm? It's up to you!
- Pentium IV - 2.4 GHz or faster
Rosetta Stone Homeschool Italian Level 1-5 Set
The comprehensive language-learning solution that fits their life.
Your student will learn their next language the same way they learned their first language. Dynamic Immersion empowers them to see, hear and comprehend without translating or memorizing. They already have this ability; Rosetta Stone Homeschool simply unlocks it.
Get feedback and move forward. We learn best by doing and your student will apply what they have learned to get to the next step. Rosetta Stone adapts to their individual needs and skills because the program is driven by their progress.
Your student will start speaking from the very first lesson. They'll begin with essential basics, which form the building blocks of the language. Soon they'll create new sentences on their own, using words they've learned.
Best of all, Rosetta Stone is addictive. With every entertaining activity your student will feel success. They will want to use Rosetta Stone to have that next moment, that next breakthrough. So they'll continue using it and they'll continue to learn!
That's language-learning success.
That's Rosetta Stone Homeschool.
No translation or memorization required.
Rosetta Stone uses rich visual imagery to help students learn and think in a new language. This association of language with images is an integral part of the Dynamic Immersion method. Students learn in context and make a direct connection between words and their meanings.
Building on the knowledge your student gains and their intuitive grasp of the meaning of each picture, they make a choice. There's absolutely no translation or memorization to hold them back, so they start making progress immediately.
The moment you complete a task, your learner receives instant feedback. They will speak a word and our unique speech recognition technology automatically rates their pronunciation. They connect an image with a phrase and immediately learn if their choice was correct. They complete a set of exercises and instantly know how well they did. With Rosetta Stone Homeschool, your student always knows where they stand and you can easily track their level of success through the Parent Administrative Tools' Progress Reports.
Enter Dynamic Immersion.
Dynamic Immersion is a continuous process. The Rosetta Stone curriculum is carefully sequenced, gradually incorporating new words, phrases and more complex grammar as it reinforces learned language. Language comprehension grows naturally.
Rosetta Stone places this Dynamic Immersion method at the core of our curriculum to develop skills. The simple, intuitive interface helps to keep your students engaged in the solution, while advanced speech recognition technology makes certain that they're speaking correctly and accurately.
The most comprehensive solution--Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Your student will develop their command of a new language as they gain conversational language, from the most elementary to the most advanced skills. This complete set starts with the fundamental vocabulary and essential language structures. Your students will then progress to intermediate skills like giving directions, telling time, expressing opinions and talking about the world around them. They will then move on to advanced language skills such as discussing government, the arts and conveying complex emotions and ideas.
In addition, Parent Administrative Tools help parents plan lessons as well as monitor and report on student progress.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I purchased the McAfee product and registered but there is no download available. I keep getting sites welcoming me to buy again! No thanks MyChoice.