SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 5 NUL
- Manufacturer Hal Leonard Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 7011157
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.halleonard.com
- Brand Name Hal Leonard
- Product Type Printed Book
- Category Music
- Distribution Media/Method Sheet
SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 - 5 NUL
SAP Crystal Server 2011 (previously SAP Crystal Reports Server) is an entry-level business intelligence server that can help you securely view, share, schedule and deliver business information over the Web, via email, portals and Microsoft Office. Working together with SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, SAP Crystal Server can help you to securely access reports and dashboards, monitor business performance, personalise reports, integrate reporting into SharePoint, .NET and Java apps, and much more.
Electronic Delivery. Allow 1-2 Days.
- Search and exploration - SAP BusinessObjects Explorer enables you to use a simple keyword search to get the business information you need from across all your data sources. Find hidden or lost information without relying on existing reports or metrics.
- Common semantic layer - All three client tools SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer share an abstraction layer that sits on top of your data sources, simplifying them for use by business users. You don't need to know database table names or how to join multiple tables together.
- Accelerated report design - The report design tool delivered with SAP Crystal Server provides innovations such as smart guidelines, which are designed to make it easy to move and resize columns without affecting adjacent columns.
- Reports and dashboards on a single server - Securely view, share, schedule, and deliver reports designed with SAP Crystal Reports software and dashboards from SAP Crystal Dashboard Design software. Reduce costs through a single server for both reports and dashboards. (Please note: SAP Crystal Dashboard Design support Dashboard Builder is limited to Named User Licenses only.)
- Zero-client user interface - Infoview gives end users instant, secure access to corporate reports and dashboards over the Web with a single URL. Deploy the out-of-the-box portal or customise it using a portal integration kit.
- Interactive report viewers - Print, export, and drill down on charts and other report objects over the Web. Use on-report parameter panels, sort controls, and support for embedded Flash to become more productive and to reduce the number of reports needed to answer critical business questions.
- Collaboration - Threaded discussions a fully integrated feature of the InfoView environment enable users to create and maintain comments on any report accessible in SAP Crystal Server.
- Web service design tool - SAP Crystal Server also includes a Web service design tool that enables you to access any object linking and embedding database (OLE DB) or ODBC data source (for example, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL, or IBM DB2). You can expose company data via Web services for consumption in SAP Crystal Dashboard Design or any service-oriented application without writing a single line of code.
- Data-driven publishing Publish personalised reports such as invoices, statements, and marketing materials to thousands of recipients. You can base a single SAP Crystal Reports document on multiple data sources, personalise it for each recipient, combine multiple documents into a single file (such as Adobe PDF), and distribute it to a dynamic list of recipients. (Please note: this functionality is only available with CALs)
- On-demand and offline consumption Use crystalreports.com (sold separately) to provide secure information access via the Web for users inside and outside your organisation. And explore your reports interactively even offline with SAP Crystal Reports Viewer software, a free download available separately.
- Report scheduler Set up reports to run at specific times or based on specific events. Plus, schedule reports to generate in specific formats such as Excel, PDF, and RTF.
- Microsoft Reporting Services Integrate your existing Microsoft Reporting Services reports
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.