SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 Standard Support 20 CALs
There are no product specifications.
SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 Standard Support - 20 CALs 
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
This product is for one (1) year of SAP Standard Support for Crystal Reports Server 2011 for 20 CALs.
Customers who have an active maintenance with SAP will recieve:
- Upgrade assurance to new minor & major versions of the software
- Technical Support Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Single-server solution.
- Dashboard viewing, data exploration, and access to BI workspaces are only available to named-user licenses (NUL).
- Data-driven publishing licensing is preset to a maximum number, based on the number of SAP Crystal Server licenses purchased.
- SAP Crystal Reports Server supports a maximum of 100 NUL and 250 CAL on a single server.
- Both NUL and CAL licenses can be combined, up to these maximums.
- SAP Crystal Server, add-on for mobile solutions NUL licenses must be matched with an SAP Crystal Server NUL license.
Content design tools are licensed separately for:
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design 2011
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design 2011
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 is used to design reports, and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design 2011, departmental edition (formerly Xcelsius Engage edition) is used to design dashboards. Both products were created to work with SAP Crystal Server 2011 and require a separate license purchase.
* This is maintenance only. SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 licenses must be purchased seperately.
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer software in also included in named-user licenses for SAP Crystal Server. Each named-user license of SAP Crystal Server 2011 purchased covers you for one named-user license of SAP BusinessObjects Explorer. This tool enables end users to perform guided searches and explore corporate data.
Next-Generation Report Design
In addition, SAP Crystal Server also includes our next-generation report design tool. This is the initial release of our updated, easier-to-use report designer. To help ensure a high-quality release, we are phasing in the introduction of this designer to the market, starting with products, such as SAP Crystal Server, that we sell with maintenance. A separate license of SAP Crystal Reports is still required for production deployments.
Other Client Tools
Other client tools used to administer the system include the information design tool to create and modify the semantic layer (universes) and the business view manager to create and modify business views. For more information on these tools and other client tools included with SAP Crystal Server, please access the related guides on the SAP Help Portal.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.