Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 10 Download
- Manufacturer Smith Micro Software, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number ASO10HBX2
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.smithmicro.com
- Brand Name Smith Micro
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Anime Studio v.10.0 Debut
- Platform Supported Intel-based Mac
- Platform Supported PC
- Distribution Media/Method Download
- Character Wizard lets you design your own ready-to-animate characters complete with walk cycles and more
- Create complex shapes and sketch in any style with enhanced drawing tools
- Wacom Multi-Touch support allows you to use Wacom's new generation touch tablets with Anime Studio
- Smart Tool Palette provides a less cluttered interface and combines specific tools
- Workflow improvements to repetitive tasks will help user productivity
- Updated documentation and tutorials gets users started faster
- Bring sketches and image files to life by converting them to ready-to-animate vector drawings with the click of a button
- Combine your animation with audio and video elements
- Apply cartoon effects to any image or video
- Integrate special effects such as motion blur and shadows
- Track, zoom and roll the camera
- Access the Content Library for hundreds of ready-to-use characters, props, scenes and more
- Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
- Built-in tutorials and sample files get you up and running quickly
- Import Quicktime,® AVI or MPEG-4 video
- Export your animations in SWF, AVI or MOV format
- Render in popular formats and sizes
- Upload directly to Facebook® and YouTube™
- 1.3 GHz Pentium® 4 or newer for PC
Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 10 Download
Create cartoons and animations from start to finish using Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 10. The digital download is available from My Choice Software and comes with everything you need to get started with 2D animation. Anime Studio Debut makes creating colorful cartoons fun, easy and exciting. The tool is designed with animation artists in mind and has all of the tools and features youll need to bring your ideas to life.
Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 10 is an entry-level program. It is fun to use for any age group and is priced affordably, so whether youre a student artist just getting their feet wet or a more serious hobby cartoonist, everyone can get in on the fun. Even though the software is designed for beginners, you wont find your ideas or projects limited by the softwares features. Anime Studio Debut 10 has many of the same features as professional software, allowing users of all experience levels to create and have fun with the software.
Not sure where to start? Anime Studio Debut comes pre-loaded with video tutorials that make learning the tools a snap. When youre ready to create, pre-made content and characters help you get started right away. Project timelines, keyframes and layers are available to help organize your animation project and keep you on target. There are even special effects and sound layers to add to your creations.
Almost all artists want to have their work seen which is why Anime Studio Debut 10 comes with built-in sharing tools to help you get exposure. Upload your cartoon to YouTube or share it on Facebook with just the press of a button. Share directly from within Anime Studio to save time.
Make your animation ambitions come true with Anime Studio Debut from My Choice Software. The software is sold as a digital download and can be installed on Windows or Mac computers. The animation software is priced low so even hobby cartoonists can afford to get in on the fun. Order your copy now and enjoy peace of mind thanks to My Choice Softwares money-back installation guarantee.
New Key Features:
NEW! Updated Content Library with Free Characters, Props, and Scenes
There is a huge variety of content included with Anime Studio. Browse through existing content, save your own creations to the library, and easily categorize content and search for items by keyword. Add selected content to your scenes through a simple drag and drop.
NEW! Enhanced Drawing Tools
New tools mean more ways to create and achieve awesome results.
NEW! Multiple Document Support
Anime Studio now allows you to open more than one document at a time, and switch from one to another in a tabbed interface.
NEW! Combined Bone Tools
The scale, rotate and translate bone tool functions have been combined into the new Transform Bone Tool.
NEW! Combined Point Tools
The new Transform Point Tool allows you to move, resize and rotate any point you wish.
More focus is dedicated to your drawings with live Freehand previews.
NEW! Combined Point Tools
Create and save your own keyboard shortcut configurations.
NEW! Point Hiding
You can now hide any point or bone you wish!
NEW! Edit Multiple Layers Simultaneously
Select multiple layers, including layers of different types, and apply changes to multiple layers at the same time.
NEW! Automatic Updates
Anime Studio now automatically checks for updates. Saving you time from having to check manually!
Organize Projects with the Timeline, Keyframes and Layers
Move your character naturally along the timeline with keyframes, creating smooth animations. Use multiple layers to edit your animation and add sound, special effects and more.
Use Bone Tools to Quickly Animate Your Characters
A unique bone-rigging toolset allows you to create a skeleton that can be easily manipulated to animate characters, simple drawings, or objects in your animation.
Create Your Own Art or Import Content to Get Started Quickly
Draw your own art with intuitive vector-based draw and paint tools or use pre-built content from the Library to get started. Easily import your hand-drawn sketches or existing artwork from popular graphics programs and automatically convert them to ready-to-animate vector drawings.
Export to the most popular web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube or Facebook directly from within Anime Studio.
Tons of Tutorials
Access videos and sample files to master powerful features and start animating right away.
Bring Your Photos to Life with Automatic Image Tracing
Import your scanned drawings or existing images and photos then convert them to vector drawings with the click of a button. Trace as black and white or edges only and adjust a number of settings to style your vector image. Color your vector art, resize without loss in image quality and animate it using bones.
Quickly design ready-to-animate characters using the built-in Character Wizard. Select preset, dial-in body proportions, and choose from dozens of predesigned 2D components such as hands, feet, mouths, eyes, noses, and heads.
Start animating right away by choosing Beginner's Mode. Get exactly the help you need for each tool or feature with automatic roll over tips and built-in tutorials and sample files. You don't even have to leave the application to watch a video tutorial.
Add an object to an imported video that will follow the position and rotation of something, like a person's thumb. Just add tracking points that identify the item on the screen you want to follow.
- Audio Recording, Sound Effects, and Automatic Lip Syncing
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.