Smith Micro Motion Artist
There are no product specifications.
Motion Artist Retail - Windows/mac
Key Features of MotionArtist:
- Easy-to-use timeline animation makes creating new projects fun and easy
- Stop points contain all animated properties in one simple place. Click and drag stop points and object paths for a hands-on approach to animating
- Three separate views give unparalleled control over the style and direction of the presentation
- Create comic-style panels, fill them will imported images, and animate them for endless possibilities and cutting-edge effects
- Panel creation tools allow for any shape panel imaginable. Use the panel cut tool to make even more complex and stylish animations.
- Apply brushes to panel edges to create unique and hand drawnstyles
- Dynamic word balloons, thought bubbles, and text can be added and edited at the click of a mouse.
- Camera movement is intuitive and smooth using Camera Views point and click control
- Presentation Mode automatically places imported objects and applies movement to the camera for quick do-it-yourself interactive presentations.
- Easily add interactive elements and scene transitions
- One-click HTML5 export allows interactive projects to be displayed on any html supported webpage.
Directors view gives you a 10,000ft view of your entire project, while Panel view lets you adjust each element of your comic to the smallest detail.Organize, storyboard, and animate your whole project from above!
Motion AssistTM is a new powerful and intuitive way to animate. Justpoint, click and drag your object where you want it, when you want it. Go back and adjust your animation on the fly!
Easily arrange images or pictures with an automatic camera to instantly create compelling slideshows and presentations. Add HTML5 interactivity for a complete, immersive experience.
Create fully interactive presentations of your comics and ideas. Link urls, audio, and images as interactive elements. Embed your project directly into a web page or add it to existing HTML content.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.