Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12MFR # MSPMS12000 Shipped Product Regular price $6899 Sale price Compare at $80.99
Movie Studio Platinum v.12.0
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSPMS12000|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sony.com|
|Product Name||Movie Studio Platinum v.12.0|
Movie Studio Platinum software is as robust as it is straightforward. Produce spectacular HD and stereoscopic 3D movies. Upload videos to Pixelcast™ and YouTube™, burn to Blu-ray Disc™ or author DVDs.
|Software Main Type||Graphics/Multimedia|
|Software Sub Type||Video Editing|
|Software Name||Movie Studio Platinum v.12.0|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, RealMedia, QuickTime, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, RealMedia, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
YOU RECEIVE:RETAIL BOX
DELIVERY TIME:SHIPS WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM CALIFORNIA
The Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 is a video editing and DVD-authoring package that differs from its powerful relative, Sony Vegas 12, only in being short of some top-grade features (and capacities) for top-grade productions. The package comes on an installation DVD and includes Sony's DVD Architect Studio 5.
Movie Studio Platinum 12 has about a dozen new feature additions over version 11, and each one is highly impactful. At the same time, like in version 11 and in the versions prior, Movie Studio Platinum remains an "open" application, meaning you can drag and drop various types of file formats onto the same timeline and then edit them without having to convert them all to one same format. Such "openness" is one of the reasons why Sony Vegas, and its off-shoot, Movie Studio, caught recognition in the previous several years. Another reason is that both work great on minimal system requirements, like on only a 2 GHz processor. A third reason is that both have quality audio tools right within them, and you thus won't have to switch to other applications to work on many aspects of the sound of your videos.
- What's New?
- 20 Sony Sound Series production music files
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit support
- Simplified event edge trimming
- 3D Blu-ray Disc and Internet
- Publish movies to Pixelcast
- Support for GPU-accelerated AVC rendering using the Sony AVC and MainConcept AVC plug-ins
- Up to 20 video tracks
- Up to 20 audio tracks
- Split and Trim toolbar buttons
- 3D Floating Windows controls
- Color-coded visual indicator that event has been added to timeline
- Capture the Action
- You've shot video on your camera or phone, and now you want to bring all the clips together and make a movie. Easy! Import multiple file types into Movie Studio Platinum and edit them on the same timeline. Sort the imported clips to decide which work best in your project.
- New Ways to Share
- Publish movies to Pixelcast without ever leaving the application! Construct a video or slideshow of your vacation, a family event, or a get together with friends. Then send a link to others to check out your experience or invite them to collaborate by uploading photos and video of their own.
- Easy Project Creation
- Start your project out right. Use the New Project dialog to ensure that each project is set up with the exact settings you need to produce stunning movies, every time. Select the option that best matches your video (AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc, stereoscopic 3D, and more) and Movie Studio sets your Project Properties for you.
- Sounds and Titles
- Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Import your own music from CD or MP3, record instruments directly into the program, or select from the 20 included Sony Sound Series: Production Music audio files to create the perfect music bed. The choice is yours! Animate text in your movies with the Titles & Text tool.
- Up the Excitement
- Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Add effects to an entire track or to individual events, and view your changes instantly in the Preview Window.
- Transitions and Dissolves
- From standard dissolves to sensational 3D, add artistic style between scenes with video transitions. Change the duration of each transition with a simple drag of the video or audio event.
- Build Something Great
- Add up to 20 video and 20 audio tracks to each Movie Studio Platinum project. Create a movie with multiple video layers for compositing or picture-in-picture-style scenes. You can also record multitrack audio directly into the program to create the per
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # MSPMS12000 SKU # MSPMS12000
Product Delivery: Shipped Product
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top