Sony Movie Studio Platinum provides everything you need to produce spectacular movies. Access two intuitive edit modes: Simple and Advanced. Create projects on a touch-enabled PC. Edit video in nearly any format. Share your movies on Facebook and YouTube without ever leaving the application! With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum is the best way to make your movies shine.
Start your video in Simple Edit Mode; a great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects.
Downloadable software is not returnable or refundable.
Download Size (in MB): 838.64
Download Time: Cable Modem: 27 mins, 57 seconds :: DSL: 69 mins, 53 seconds
- New! Touch it - Be one with your movie. Movie Studio is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your Sony VAIO Tap device.
- Help is always there - Whether you're new to video editing or just new to Movie Studio, you'll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
- New! Format support - What do 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD footage have in common? They can all be edited in the same Movie Studio project! Movie Studio supports a broad variety of file formats.
- Soundtracks and titles - Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Create the perfect music bed by importing your own music from CD or MP3, or recording instruments directly into the program.
- Add animated or simple, yet classic-looking, text with the titling tools. Make your video cut through the clutter.
- Up the excitement - Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Use the new Color Match tool to achieve a consistent color look from one scene to the next.
- Transitions and dissolves - From standard dissolves to sensational 3D transitions, add artistic style between scenes. Adjust and preview your transitions in real time.
- Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
- Produce picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects in no time. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons.
Windows 8 - All Versions, Windows 7 - All Versions
Processor: 2 GHz processor (8 cores recommended for 4K. Multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D), Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), Hard Disk: 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation, Internet: Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service), Video Card: 512 MB GPU memory
IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape) | USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders) | Windows-compatible sound card | Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
Movie Studio v.13.0 Platinum
|Manufacturer||Sony Creative Software, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSPMS13000|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com|
|Brand Name||Sony Creative Software|
|Product Name||Movie Studio v.13.0 Platinum|
|Marketing Information||Movie Studio Platinum provides aspiring and independent filmmakers with an impressive yet simple solution for creating beautiful videos. Import, edit, and export nearly any file format, including XAVC S 4K (Ultra HD), MP4, and stereoscopic 3D. Users with touch devices, such as the Sony VAIO Tap, can make a movie with the touch of a finger. In addition to the inviting interface, streamlined workflow, and extraordinary editing tools, users can also take advantage of video compositing, color correction, and 5.1 surround sound mixing. When the movie is ready to share, upload it directly to Facebook™ or YouTube™, send it to portable devices, or burn it to a DVD or Blu-ray Disc™.|
|Software Main Type||Graphics/Multimedia|
|Software Sub Type||Video Editing|
|Software Name||Movie Studio v.13.0 Platinum|
|Features||Simplified Editing: |
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top