Sony Sound Forge Pro 11
- Manufacturer Sony Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number SF11000
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.sony.com
- Brand Name Sony
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Sound Forge v.11.0 Pro
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Recording and playback in Sound Forge Pro 11:
- Redesigned recording workflow
- Waveform overview bar
- Input bus effects
- Automatic time-based recording
- Multichannel audio recording
- Event mode improvements
- Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2
- Multichannel file editing and processing
- ACID™ loop creation tools
- Interface customization
- Customizable layouts
- Multitask background rendering
- Native DSP
- Comprehensive iZotope DSP, now expanded in Sound Forge Pro 11
- New plug-in chain interface
- CALM-targeted metering
- Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
- Gracenote® CD album identification
- Channel converter for multichannel files
- VST effect support
- Noise Reduction: advanced audio restoration and repair options
- Zplane™ ?lastique timestretch
- Phase scope and mono-compatibility metering
- Multichannel-capable spectrum analysis
- Application scripting
- Batch conversion
- Clipped peak detection and marking
- Noise generators
- Acoustic Mirror™ software plug-in
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11
Sound Forge Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
Pristine sound quality
Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of 64-bit/192 kHz audio for the ultimate in fidelity. In the mastering suite, select from among twelve included iZotope DSP modules and access superb mastering chain processing tools for sparkle and punch, excellent repair and restoration plug-ins, and precise format conversion tools for the best in sonic integrity preservation.
Sound Forge Pro 11 has a brand new recording interface with features that make even the most demanding work a snap. From running punch-and-roll sessions to managing multiple takes, we have you covered.
Precise audio editing
The editing experience that you expect from Sound Forge Pro just got even better. New in Sound Forge Pro 11: convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
Sound Forge Pro 11 includes a full complement of native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including our own popular Noise Reduction 2 audio restoration suite. Partner contributions from iZotope and Zplane make the latest edition of Sound Forge Pro an even more incredible one-stop solution for delivering master quality audio.
New! Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2
Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro 11 andSpectraLayers Pro 2 and experience the thrill of working freely across the world's premiere waveform and spectral editing applications.
Red Book Audio CDs
Sound Forge Pro 11 includes fully integrated DAO CD mastering. Generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication. Perform PQ code editing, add CD text and metadata, and prepare high resolution audio tracks with iZotope resampling technology.
Sound Forge Pro 11 software supports multiple video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. Precisely synchronize audio and video frame by frame. Sound Forge Pro 11 includesMPEG-2 templates for writing HDV-compliant files at both 720p and 1080i resolutions, and AVI templates using the CineForm CFHD codec for 720p and 1080i intermediate renders. Also included are templates for encoding WMV 720p and 1080p.
Dolby Digital AC-3 export
Use Sound Forge Pro 11 software to export multichannel files in surround AC-3 format using the included Dolby Digital AC-3plug-in.
Spend less time learning and more time working. Interactive Tutorials in Sound Forge Pro 11 provide walkthrough demonstrations including DAO CD burning, vinyl recording and restoration and more.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.