Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2
- Manufacturer Sony Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number SF11000
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.sony.com
- Brand Name Sony
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Sound Forge v.11.0 Pro
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Recording and playback in Sound Forge Pro 11:
- Redesigned recording workflow
- Waveform overview bar
- Input bus effects
- Automatic time-based recording
- Multichannel audio recording
- Event mode improvements
- Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2
- Multichannel file editing and processing
- ACID™ loop creation tools
- Interface customization
- Customizable layouts
- Multitask background rendering
- Native DSP
- Comprehensive iZotope DSP, now expanded in Sound Forge Pro 11
- New plug-in chain interface
- CALM-targeted metering
- Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
- Gracenote® CD album identification
- Channel converter for multichannel files
- VST effect support
- Noise Reduction: advanced audio restoration and repair options
- Zplane™ ?lastique timestretch
- Phase scope and mono-compatibility metering
- Multichannel-capable spectrum analysis
- Application scripting
- Batch conversion
- Clipped peak detection and marking
- Noise generators
- Acoustic Mirror™ software plug-in
Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2
Generate flawless audio files with Sound Forge Pro Mac. New features include in-depth metering utilities, top-tier vocal processing, and the freestanding Convrt Batch Processing Automation Tool. Seamless integration with SpectraLayers Pro 2 provides the finishing touch, delivering the ultimate in waveform and spectral editing program integration. Employ Sound Forge Pro Mac in your studio workstream and open smooth new pathways to audio excellence in OS X.
Sound Forge Pro Mac is the second-generation audio editing application designed exclusively for OS X, with expanded editing features incorporated by popular demand. Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds?see everything at once or toggle your view to see only the features you want, when you want. Easily navigate the entire interface and work quickly, even on laptops.
Record high-resolution audio
Assigning hardware, metering input signals, arming tracks, and recording high-resolution multichannel audio is a simple and fluid process in Sound Forge Pro Mac. Route your inputs, position the Record tool, click Record, and you're off.
Sound Forge Pro Mac features a streamlined user interface that takes full advantage of contemporary OS X functionality.
Signal and effects processing
Enjoy a full range of native processes including volume, fade, flip, mute, normalize, and reverse. Enhance and repair audio with iZotope plug-ins including the complete Nectar Elements vocal processing engine. Easily solve time and pitch problems with artifact-free Zplane algorithms. Access your entire plug-in collection for both offline and nondestructive processing.
A one-stop audio mastering solution
Generate perfect master files straight away with Sound Forge Pro Mac. iZotope's Mastering and Repair Suite, the complete iZotope Nectar Elements Vocal Processing plug-in, and a host of native tools come standard. Simply drop them into the application's Plug-In Chain tool and process for broadcast-ready audio.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.